Hellboy 2 DVD Gift set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool but, I'd look at the extra stuff once and then it will only take up space. I'm just getting the BD.

yeah I'll be pickin up the BR set ... .. wish the poster would come unfolded w/o creases... :monkey1

I just ordered this from Amazon, can't wait for it! The figurine and sketchbook really make it a nice set. I already have that poster though from NYCC...

Loved this movie so very much, it suffered in being released the same summer as Indy, Batman, IRONMAN, Hulk, Narnia etc, For me it was a joint second favourite along with IRONMAN, but Batman TDK takes pole position, for being the comic book work of art.
I'll probably just pick up the steelcase 2 disk, regular DVD, I have a HD TV and surround sound but just regular dvd, and from seeing friends Blu-Ray so far I'm not convinced, it struck me as a bit emperors new clothes.

So what's on the 3rd disc? Is it like the disappointing Hulk ...... :confused:

If anyone cares, Walmart is selling the standard version with a Hellboy belt buckle.

Back