Mad Men on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinroh75

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else check out this series? i flipped through and checked it out a few days ago and i can't stop watching! this show is awesome. i want me a don draper figure now. :rotfl

i recently picked up season one on blu ray.....great stuff! I am through the 1st 3 episodes so far.

it is one of the best and well written shows on TV right now.
i laughed my ass off when they did the Mad Men spoof on Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

I watched the whole first season, but never really enjoyed it much. Like the Sopranos, it's in my academy of the overrated. I guess I just don't go for shows without any redeeming characters at all.

Love this show. Personally, I think it's one of the best shows of all time. Brilliant writing and acting all around.

If Matt Weiner, the producer, is allowed to complete the series we will see a full transformation from earlier 60's idealism to early 70's cynicism. We're already seeing the women on the show change and find their own voice.

I recommend it highly.

i recently picked up season one on blu ray.....great stuff! I am through the 1st 3 episodes so far.

Same here... my wife and I finished the 3rd episode over dinner the other night. I really like the show but it's not one that I would watch 5 episodes in a row (like LOST, ENTOURAGE, SOPRANOS)

going to try and get to finish the next two this weekend. i hope they run a marathon of season 2 again and i will record it on the dvr.

Back