Question about TDK Bruce Wayne's motorcycle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the movie, what make/model did Bruce Wayne ride?

Pics would really be great :)

Thanks in advance for any/all info.

MV-Agusta F4CC
Manufacturer’s Suggested Price - $120,000

You heard right, a hundred twenty thousand dollars, although if you stump up this much cash, you do get a free leather jacket and watch. It’s a pretty fancy watch, but it’s still just a watch. Claudio Castiglioni, the boss of MV said, “I decided to put my name to this bike as I originally dreamed of it for myself,” and 90% of the components are hand made to be as light as possible. In fact, the alternator cover saved 2 kilos in weight over the standard model.

Brembo racing brakes, hand made engine internals, a 1078cc engine, titanium racing exhaust, one-off mechanical slipper clutch. This weighs just 187 kilos and produces 200 hp. According to the designers, they were going for a “little black number.” Gimme gimme. Only 100 were made, and as far as I know, they didn’t sell them all yet, so you can still pick one up.

153381.jpg

153380.jpg

153365.jpg

SOURCES:
"4) The Other Motorcycle."
https://www.t3.com/news/t3-top-ten-the-gadgets-of-batman-the-dark-knight?=36246

"F4 in popular culture"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Agusta_F4_series#F4_CC

Wow - thanks for the quick reply and pics, Devil_666.

Any chance you have a good photo of the one used in the movie (a screenshot perhaps)?

Thanks again.

It's too bad they didn't use the black one. It's got a 60's Batmobile feel to it! :)

yeah, black with red linings... That is one gorgeous motorcycle right there man! Damn! I just bought a house a year ago and I bought it at 1/4 the price of this sexy babe!

Yup, I live in Indonesia man... You know, the land of terrorism, the very godforsaken country that you hear in the news every now and then. :D

Anyway, is there a 1:6 replica of this motorcycle? It looks awesome...

Yup, I live in Indonesia man... You know, the land of terrorism, the very godforsaken country that you hear in the news every now and then. :D

Anyway, is there a 1:6 replica of this motorcycle? It looks awesome...

At present there is know 1:6 scale replica for MV Agusta, but NewRay Toys have a highly detailed MV Agusta F4S Model Diecast Motorcycle in 1:12 scale
NewRay.jpg

Maybe we all just send an email to New-Ray Toys Co., Ltd to ask them to make a 1:6 scale replica for the MV Agusta F4CC, no harm sending them an email and email is free.
https://www.new-ray.com/contact_hq.php
Cheer!
:D

yeah strange they didnt use the black huh? not only does it look more batmanesque, but it looks alot sexier, tougher, and stealthier. maybe like everything else, they didnt want it too 'obvious' and it WAS bruce waynes, as in, the billionaire who SO ISNT batman, remember :D :p

Back