Indy 1/6 Environments?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Have we discussed this yet?

Seems SSC is leaning this way with the Belloq pedestal...

I'd dig some ROTLA stuff...

I don't think there would be anything else that would really sell well. The Ark sure, but that would be more an accessory than environment. The boulder? :lol

Maybe a part of the "Name of God" stone floor from Crusade. Also perhaps a small chunk from the map room?

Hell, they could just release a set of crates and a cart.

I'd like if we had a few more figures announced first, but the Ark would be a definite buy.

I really, Really, REALLY hope they do an Ark.

Throw in the staff and robes for Indy. :D

Environments? For what figures? :lol

Seriously, I'd like a 1/6th truck... and a gang of Nazi desert soldiers with the crate in back.

Wise Guy...

I was thinking along the lines of the Kenner stuff put out back in the 80's

Map Room

Ark Room, etc...

Hell, I'd dig a tent for Belloq and Marion.

I'm sure there's some cool stuff SSC could do with TOD too...

You're forgetting about some of the best environments-- from ToD.
How about the dinner table with a monkey's head with detachable top to get at those yummy brains?:horror
doom_41.jpg

Or Willie's cage?
temple.jpg

Anything as seen here in all its Lego glory:lol
mk-12-01.jpg

Pretty much anything from here---
b155015602.jpg

Or, how about a portion of the rope bridge for either this
1indy-tod-bridge.jpg

or this
Indiana_Jones_Rope_Bridge_scene.jpg

Of course, these are all in the thought that a ToD Indy and others are on the way.

For those with REAL balls, I've dreamed for years of a complete 1:6 Well of Souls. Who's with me?!?! :banana:banana As soon as I figure out how to stunt the growth of about 1000 garter snakes, I'm set.

I would classify the pedestal as an environment - but I doubt we'd see anything much bigger than that.

For those with REAL balls, I've dreamed for years of a complete 1:6 Well of Souls. Who's with me?!?! :banana:banana As soon as I figure out how to stunt the growth of about 1000 garter snakes, I'm set.

A complete well of souls would be incredible but lets face it which figure would sideshow package it with:lol

The pedestal really should have been a separate environment, not part of Belloq. I know they only made the pedestal an exclusive for Belloq to make him a more appealing sale. Maybe they'll reconsider and eventually offer it separately...

A guy can hope, right?

you can always hope i know i would've bought belloq anyway luckily i got the exclusive for around £80 with a discount from forbidden planet

I'm hoping we'll see part of the map room as an environment from Raiders! :rock

216.jpg

...And maybe an SDCC (or other) exclusive of Indy in Map-Room robes!

I'd also be down for a section of the "Well Of Souls", although I'm betting they'll do a Diorama of the "Well Of Souls" in the diorama line instead of the 1/6 line...

Do you think Sideshow will take "the droids" route with the Indy line? Hasbro's 1:6 mail away take on the Ark wasn't that bad at all, so unless Sideshow wants to make one out of metal, I can see them skipping it like they've done the droids.

I like the idea of the skull to hold the Shankara stones. Hopefully they'll actually consider that as an Ex dio for Mola Ram and ship the TOD figs with a stone each to coax everyone into getting them for the dio. The grail room from TLC would be awesome as well, maybe as an Ex with the Grail Knight.

If the Ex Belloq sells well, we might actually get lucky with one for each film. I don't know if I'd want more than that though, since I'm not into purchasing duplicate figs.

Back