• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for SSC Hellboy 1/6th scale fig cheap.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarrDogg

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Like the title says I'm looking for a SSC Hellboy fig as cheap as I can get one.Not a lot of cash right now.Doesn't have to be MIB or anything I'd just like it to be complete.Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hello :)

I got two Hellboys ... One loose and one MIB ... How much are you willing to pay ?

How much are you asking?I did state cheap and that I'm kinda short on cash right now.November and December are kinda busy months for me with birthdays and X-Mas.Give me a price including shipping and I'll either say yes or no.

How much are you asking?I did state cheap and that I'm kinda short on cash right now.November and December are kinda busy months for me with birthdays and X-Mas.Give me a price including shipping and I'll either say yes or no.

Sorry that I couldn´t answer faster ... I was moving to a new flat and I had no Internet for one week ...

Please tell me what you want to pay. I will take some photos of the loose and MIB Hellboy tomorrow ...

He wants it cheap. I think the postage from Germany will negate any actual low price you might offer SD or accept B. Then again, that's up to you two.

Thanks guys.Not interested in the Mezco one.It's 10 inches so not 1/6th scale and way more than I want to or can afford to pay right now.But thanks anyway.BuDDaH will send you a message and let you know.Hope your move went well.

If you're looking for the Ultimate Hellboy or regular I have both. It depends on what you're willing to pay. If you're interested we can pm each other.

Back