Swear Your Allegiance to the General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

Cards on the table time, folks!

Are you ordering GGr or not???? :mwaha

Put aside the doubts, become the collector you were meant to be. :lol

I'm in!

I am so there ~ no doubt about it. If I miss this one I will be more then upset, more then sad...I would get stabby' if you get my drift :p

Yeah......where do I sign?

If there ain't an exclusive I'm off the one of the nices dealers for a discount

I don't have the money, I don't have the space, I have no idea if he's a interesting character (aside from just looking cool)...

....but, yeah, I'll buy him....:bang

What is this..."money"...you speak of? :lol :lol :lol

I don't have the money or space either. But I'm thinking this is gonna be a kick-ass figure and it's Star Wars AND it's Sideshow AND I gotta have it! :banana :p

I'll figure that "money" thing out later! :\ :bang2 :doh :rollin

Is he up for pre order?? Like I said earlier he is nice but that price is still a issue, so no Allegiance is formed for me.
And if I do happen to place a pre order for him doesnt mean I will end up keeping him. I think SDCC we are going to see even more Star Wars 1/4s and I would drop the General faster than a rock for a Dark Anakin, Clone Trooper/Commando, Ben, Slave Leia, either Fetts, Jedi Luke ect.
To me he is a very awesome looking 1/4, but he is more of a order were if I have the money at that time to get him yea ok. But if something else is coming out then I wouldnt think twice about cancelling it.

Pretty much what dstephan said. :dunno :thud :rock

Problem is, I'll be in transit Friday until midnight eastern so hopefully I don't miss out if it's going to be released Friday as an exclusive with a very low ES.

Will I be ordering General Grievous?!

Hell Yes! :banana :carrot :banana :carrot

Without a doubt! :rock

Without hesitation! :yay

Without money. :\ :cry

Without common sense. :bonk :thud

JS :wave

Are you ordering GGr or not????

nope. too much $$$ and i don't like the pose and the fact he's polystone, not metal. laugh it up, but i'm completely happy with hasbro's 12" version, considering he's a throw-away character.:peace

when are they gonna start with the preorders??? im most definately gonna get one of these.

you've heard me say it before: I've been down with General Greivous since before I even knew they were making one.

I'm getting two of these bad boys.:rock

re

The affiliate newsletter states that he will be available for pre-order on the 29th April.

Re: re

that's gonna feel like an eternity until I have a confirmed pre-order.....:bonk

Back