Hi, folks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Gein

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm a long-time member over at Spawn.com by the same handle--so if you know me from there, say "hey."

I'm a student with a double major/double minor getting degrees in Video Production (Media Arts and Studies) and Sociology/Criminology (Arts and Sciences). My minors are Film and Psychology. This is my 5th year of all that and my next move is a bachelor's plus that will get me a masters in integrated sociology/psychology so I can teach high school social studies, but specifically sociology since that has become one of my true passions.

Enough with the boring stuff though...

I've got a huge collection:

Of specific interest (since this is a Sideshow forum), I've got PF Ash, Old West Ghost Rider maquette, Ghost Rider Maquette, Rocker Biker Girl, Electric Tiki Hellboy and Lobster Johnson, Popbot, and some others I'm probably not thinking of at the moment.

I've also got Ashley Wood's Desert Attack Bertie, SDCC Bertie, Deep Powder Bramble, and Les Mort 13. Also worth noting is my life-sized Ash statue and huge Army of Darkness/Evil Dead collection, my huge TMNT collection, dozens of other statues and busts, model kits, a healthy vinyl collection and hundreds of figures. I'll post collection pics sometime.

I hope to have a good time here on the boards.

Welcome to Freaks! Please don't kill me then wear my face as a mask. Thank you. :duff

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back