Bergholtz hair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
Check out the the 'do on Dru!

And, for more Bergholtzy goodness, click here!

drsll.jpg

Thanks for the link FF!! You're most definitely right. The hair is awesome. It's the details that really make a figure/sculpt and Dru's hair is amazing. Andy does an outstanding job.

Buffy looks fabulous too! On the Sideshow site you can spin Darla around and get a great look at the back of her head and the hair looks great!

Andy does good hair, check out his DST Mephisto Bust, my personal favorite ever from DST, and IMO he has pioneered the way in doing detailed clothing on busts and statues, just check out his work on the Palisades GI Joe mini busts, namely Firefly....

WOW the hair is sooo nice! You cant see the amount of detail put in to it at Sideshow. Im a HUGE fan now

I spose this means we will get a pic of Mat choking Andy somewhere down the track. Then all I'll need is a pic of Mat choking Oluf to complete my collection of the big three, although if Mat chokes himself that will be four.

Andy is in my opinion one of the best! He's a talent and a great guy. I've always said he does the "Best" hair work I've ever seen. It's super clean and...Oh Andy you suck! :D
Love ya man!
Dooley

Yep, Andy sculpts some great hair! It reminds me a lot of Travis Charest or Adam Hughes hair, which I think is superb! :clap

FrankenFan said:
Why is it always attack, attack, attack, with you, Dooley? Don't you ever have anything positive to contribute? ;)

LOL...LOL!

Right back at ya Dooley! And thanks! :eek:

Back off boys. I told ya's last time to leave Brian alone. Do I have to get rough?

Can you tell I got Der Kinderstod last week? Thanks Brian. I know why Mat did it now.

Back