• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bowen Black Panther Full size statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice choice bro! I just got one on ebay myself. It just showed up the other day, I'm very happy with it!

Good luck on the search :rock

Nice choice bro! I just got one on ebay myself. It just showed up the other day, I'm very happy with it!

Good luck on the search :rock

Thanks brotha! and congrats one your pickup! Got any pics of yours?

Thanks m'man. You'll be really happy with it when you score one eventually. The base is incredible.

No pics yet, my spare time has been consumed with Fallout3 for the last week :lol I'll try to get off my ass and take some shots soon.

Thanks m'man. You'll be really happy with it when you score one eventually. The base is incredible.

No pics yet, my spare time has been consumed with Fallout3 for the last week :lol I'll try to get off my ass and take some shots soon.

:lol cool bro, ive been thinking of picking up fallout 3 as well. I can't wait to get him too though...too bad most of my Bowen avengers are back in hawaii. Black panther will be the lone man standing in my apartment for now :monkey2

Back