I got my Sauron today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasciutto

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes. I got my Sauron today.

Wooooooooooow it's huge.

I have a lot of pictures on my website.

Sauron 001.jpg

Sauron 005.jpg

Sauron 006.jpg

Sauron 025.jpg

Sauron 014.jpg

Sauron 031.jpg

Sauron 020.jpg

Sauron 015.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine today as well, number 4980. It looks to be in perfect condition, although there is a small piece of a spike in the box. I can't find where it's missing from the statue, so I can only assume I've got someone elses spike :)

This statue was a hell of a lot of fun to open.

I got a mail about three weeks ago saying that I'd get my Sauron in about 14 days... still don't have it. Where is it??? Will it arrive right side up and undamaged??? What number will it have??? Questions over questions!!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I got a mail about three weeks ago saying that I'd get my Sauron in about 14 days... still don't have it. Where is it??? Will it arrive right side up and undamaged??? What number will it have??? Questions over questions!!

I know your feelings. I have the same feelings 14 days ago.
And than that unpaking. It like a horror movie.
Now i can again normal breath after that unpacking job.

Pffff. my hands are still shaking.

But i'm so happy that everything arrived in perfect condition.

No bat paintjob, no missing spikes ect.. ect..

Congrats Das!! Nice pics as well. Sauron is an imposing piece that just makes you go damn!!

I received mine today as well. #676 at 1st I thought I got #666.

Anyway, my statue's foot hole does not fit on the peg. It slides down about 1/4 of the way but won't go any further. :banghead

I've tried a little wiggling but I may have to resort to a small file or dremel the hole bigger.

I got it down to a very small wobble. Gotta love the old dremel.

On another note... I hope our fellow collectors in Texas keep safe during Hurricane Rita.

The Master arrived today, upright, in a slightly damaged outer shell. Inside, 2 styrofoam things were broke. Other than that, he's perfect. No damage or problems with placing him on the pin. #1133 is safe and sound. :blissy Oh wait, I can't do that, I'm evil. :blissysmi There, much better. Thanks SS, this is an awesome piece!

The Ugly Uruk said:
The Master arrived today, upright, in a slightly damaged outer shell. Inside, 2 styrofoam things were broke. Other than that, he's perfect. No damage or problems with placing him on the pin. #1133 is safe and sound. :blissy Oh wait, I can't do that, I'm evil. :blissysmi There, much better. Thanks SS, this is an awesome piece!

I think this is the best piece.
O, wow it's a beast of a statue.

I don't think that we have ever in the near future this kind of
quality polystone.

OMG, this was the last master piece.. Noo, nooo i don't want to think about this.

Ericske said:
Lookin' forward to mine....got my shipping notice yesterday :joy
At last i'm going to see the big boy 'face to face' :google

Ericske
Be

Congratz, Ericske
When you see this face to face ??
OOoooo, you blow a way. It's so huge.

Sauron came home last night, though funnily enough, I found a massive box at the front door, with no one home to sign for it. :confused: Oh well, I was happier to find that this enormous statue was waiting for me. Pictures cannot do just to how gigantic this thing is! My white styrofoam box protectors were all broken, but the inner box showed no sign of wear or tear. The box (and statue) are extremly bottom heavy. I opened the box before doing any of my studies (although I kept promising myself otherwise all day!). I had to actually pack up all of my Buffy Palz and buffy busts to make room for him, as the shelf I had in mind was not tall enough! I will have to seriously re-arrange my whole display to make him more of a focal point.
Words cannot describe just how cool this whole piece is!
:banana :banana :banana :banana

My white spacer foams were all destroyed as well, and the outer card board box has a huge gash in it, but Sauron and his display box were in perfect condition. I was slightly dissapointed not to find any goodies in the box given all the extra space, but the awesomeness of Sauron made up for it.

He's standing next to my fish tank right now. I think my fish are terrified.

Hello all, I have followed the boards for a while but just got into Sideshow items in the last couple of months. This is my first post and I had a question, I am a LOTR collector and whilie I am embarrassed to admit it, I have to question, the pieces that come unattached with my Sauron Statue I got today (which btw, is an AMAZINGLY Well done piece), I see they go into his boots, but should they face up or down? I tried both ways and when pointed up (which it looks like on the front of the box but I can't tell for sure), they are loose to the point of almost falling out, but if they point down, they are tight. Is anyone else having this problem? BTW, I got #0131, VERY VERY happy about that #. Thanks everyone!

BillDoor said:
I got mine today as well, number 4980. It looks to be in perfect condition, although there is a small piece of a spike in the box. I can't find where it's missing from the statue, so I can only assume I've got someone elses spike :)
Mine arrived last week, #357. He is awesome but has a couple of little problems. You can see that one of his eyebrow spikes has broken at the tip and the piece wasn't in the box. BD, I think you've got my spike! :D

thedarklordsauron7xg.jpg

Back