Gentle Giant C3PO EP II Minibust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichPG

Freakzoid
Reaction score
From Forbidden Planet Website

There is going to be a very small number of Episode II C3P0 mini busts, these are being produced exclusively for the "Art of Star Wars Exhibition" to be held in Singapore in November. The Limited Edition number is 2500 and we have been allocated just 500 pieces for the UK. Pre-Order now!
Due : November 2005

OUR PRICE: £36.99
:banana

Its not like GG produce a lot of SW releases but it seems like what they do make 1/4 or maybe even 1/2 of their bust line are exclusives.

This is an awesome looking threepio bust. But I have to agree all of the exclusives and variants get old real quick. I have lost interest in both the GG busts and the MR mini sabers too.

It is a decent looking bust, but I'm tired of how GG is handling the SW line. I'm glad I got out of it a couple months ago.

No online?

Isn't there any possibilities to order online at Forbidden Planet? Have to order by phone or mail??

:confused:

pordey2 said:
thanks, visited Forbiddenplanet.com - just mail-orders over there...

You can order online & pay by credit card securely (I did)

Or Mail Order / Telephone / Fax the order through.

That's 3 C3PO busts now. :horror

1. Regular
2. Weathered
3. Episode 2

Not to mention a full size statue and a cameo appearance on the Chewie statue. :banghead

Man someone mush have a "full on robot chubby" for him over at GG :google

I too am wondering what's up with making another C3PO bust. Looks the same as the one in gold just that the colour's different. Not sure what's the attractiveness of this new one?

There is going to be a very small number of Episode II C3P0 mini busts, these are being produced exclusively for the "Art of Star Wars Exhibition" to be held in Singapore in November. The Limited Edition number is 2500 and we have been allocated just 500 pieces for the UK. Pre-Order now!
Due : November 2005

The statement on the forbidden planet website is a little misleading it is gentle giants uk distributor who is getting 500 units and they will allocate them between all uk dealers who preordered this item.

I put my order in, i'm holding out for a Sideshow gold C3P0 statue (if they do him that is), this ep II bust will be a good addition.

There was a weathered variant of the 3po bust?
When was this one released? Any pics available?

Greedo said:
That's 3 C3PO busts now. :horror

1. Regular
2. Weathered
3. Episode 2

Not to mention a full size statue and a cameo appearance on the Chewie statue. :banghead

Man someone mush have a "full on robot chubby" for him over at GG :google

What was the 'Weathered' C3PO bust...off-hand I can't think of it.

I did a little research and I was wrong. :eek:
For some reason I thought The 3PO from SDCC was a weathered bust but it was the Episode 2 bust. Duh! Hello! Its not gold w/ weathering its grey w/ weathering.
Anyway sorry for any confusion but it would be cool to have a ANH C - 3PO Weathered bust since we can't get enough of him. Im sure its on the way along with the Episode 1 and ROTJ version with one eye hanging out :D

Back