Will there be a Sauron Premium Format statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.

They did the 1/6th scale Sauron statue. A 1/4 scale Sauron would be about 5 ft. tall. And since it's all armor it would be just like the statue with the cloth cape. Just don't see it happening, especially since you can still pick up the statue for below retail.

I think I would rather see Sauron in a dio at the time. The last alliance would be magnificent looking.

No.

They did the 1/6th scale Sauron statue. A 1/4 scale Sauron would be about 5 ft. tall. And since it's all armor it would be just like the statue with the cloth cape. Just don't see it happening, especially since you can still pick up the statue for below retail.

Actually, a 1/4 sauron would be only 3ft tall. :)

Who would have thought SS would do a Berserker? The SSW Berserker looks great, but it hasn't exactly set the world on fire. Size-wise though at approx. 3' tall it's probably too large for consideration. The SSW Sauron that most people already have is fantastic , and I don't know how many people would even want to have both a 2' and 3' version of the same character. Bottomline though, with SS you never know..........I too would prefer a Sauron dio. at this time.

Last edited:
No.

Wouldn't be any different than the Slave Leia PF in terms of minimal mixed media. This would pique my curiosity. Believe it or not, I was never a big fan of the SS/W statue.

A 3 foot tall Sauron isn't out of the realm of possibilities as SS is pushing their height limits already with PFs in other licenses and he is one of the main villains in LOTR so that goes well for him but I think the cost alone would probably make it a difficult sell to the folks in charge of who is next.

No.

I can't see dropping what would be close to $400 for a statue that would just be a little larger than the SSW piece. At 24", the SSW piece looks great displayed with the PF's and I'll be setting up new shelves this week (BESTA's) for my LOTR PF's.

A 3 foot tall Sauron isn't out of the realm of possibilities as SS is pushing their height limits already with PFs in other licenses and he is one of the main villains in LOTR so that goes well for him but I think the cost alone would probably make it a difficult sell to the folks in charge of who is next.

I have no idea what you just said but I love your avatar :drool

:lol

My wife suggested I get something "Biohazzard" to show off my love of Zombies even after Spook....I went with this.

A dio with Sauron would be a more interesting option indeed, especially since the Weta Sauron is pretty much perfect - except for the crazy dots painted on his cape perhaps. Besides, knowing what the Weta Sauron weights, I don't want to know how much a PF Sauron would weight, and what the shipping costs would be!

A dio with Sauron would be a more interesting option indeed, especially since the Weta Sauron is pretty much perfect - except for the crazy dots painted on his cape perhaps. Besides, knowing what the Weta Sauron weights, I don't want to know how much a PF Sauron would weight, and what the shipping costs would be!

Yea a Sauron Dio with Isildur in a Mid Slash position right before cutting of the Ring would be a great Dio :monkey3

Back