HOLY ***!! BETTER GRIEVOUS PICS (THE DETAIL!!!!) 18 INCHES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOLY poo!!! BETTER GRIEVOUS PICS (THE DETAIL!!!!) 18 IN

Nice pictures.

I say it again, this is an awesome statue.

re

You can never go wrong when making droids and the like...and they have nailed this badass perfectly. Absolutely awesome! I want a few of his IG-101 MagnaGuards to go with him...then it will be complete. :drool

Surely the battledroid must be on the cards for release at some point.

re

F...F...F...F...F...F...F...

FLAMING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want's it!

I WANT'S IT NOW!!!!

Re: re

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

Awesome!!! Now where in the hell am I going to put him? Those extra arms make the piece VERY deep. I hope they are movable. Add the cape for the exclusive please SS!!!!

Did you guys notice this pic?
photos.sirstevesguide.com...078&page=1

It says that the piece is solid polystone. It will be interesting to see how they ship this piece as it will be very fragile. At least the poly should keep the cost down over metal. Bring on the cape!

Yeah, I hope he has a cape just to add some other texture to the statue. It is indeed big - it's going to take up a lot of space. I've got Vader on order, so it looks like my 1/4 scale collection is going to consist of SW villians, because this figure is just :drool

Where's my jaw!? WHERE'S MY JAW!?!? :jaw

Holy crap how big is that thing?? I hope those arms are movable or that will be an enormous pain in the cc to ship!
SideShow has outdone themselves! WOW!!

It says that the piece is solid polystone. It will be interesting to see how they ship this piece as it will be very fragile.

My guess is all 4 arms will be detached. If not, I can't imagine the shipping nightmare on this. The cape as an exclusive accessory is a pretty good idea.

This will definitely look awesome displayed with a couple Magnadroids. Hope they are coming soon and hope it is not a limit of 1 on them.

I am definitely liking this piece piece much more than I expected too. It's awesome.

The more I look at this piece, the more I love it. I'm definitely getting one even if I have to beg, borrow, and steal to get it. Can't wait to see what the exclusive is.

re

This is just what I hoped for when I first saw Grieves,
the detail is just outstanding. And yes I even like it more then the Vader figure..When is it being released it will be mine how yes.:bow :thud :bow :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

re

Sir Steve's Guide is reporting a Q1 2006 release with a retail price of $450. :thud

re

I hope their source is inaccurate. The 2006 release I can live with, but wonder what would run the price up to $450? Reports have been that is is all polystone so I expected that to keep the cost down. Maybe there is much more to this statue to be revealed.

I think lighting would be one unknown aspect, and maybe some metal incorporation.....

I posted in another thread - actually I believe all poly is more expensive to develop than a mixed-media figure. $450 is still steep though.

Man, that is really awesome!!! However, I passed on Vader at $350 and he is the baddest of the bad so $450 for this guy. I don't think so.

I agree $450 is just crazy way to high, if this is true it looks like Sideshow are getting very greedy. It shouldn't be more
then Vader, They no i'ts already set to be a classic bad-ass
character so they think why charge 350.? when we can get $450.:\

I know the SW and Marvel stuff for the most part is really almost out of my range on anything. Especially with LOTR still having some items out. I probably would pass on GG anyway even if he was cheaper but pieces like Vader, Obi-Wan (someday), Boba-Fett (someday), etc. If they are all at $350 or more I'll be having to pass on a lot of this stuff for a very long while.

re

So basically what you're saying is you are passing on pretty much anything to do with Star Wars. Yeah?

re

I really hope this isn't the correct price. It was hard enough bringing myself to order Vader at $350. SS, please bring this out under $400. :poke

Back