Rock83 having a little fun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought i should try out Photoshop,i didnt have the camera with me today so i tried with a one of the few collectible photos i have on my computer.

Hard to make it look realistic when this 80s movie is so "blurry".

This is my first try on photoshop so go easy on me :)

Welcome to the challenge Rock. Nothing more challenging about PSing a figure into a film still than older movies. You always run into poor picture quality, bad coloration, lots of little challenges that you really have to play with to try and blend with, especially the better your camera because you end up with a crisp, well colored shot and essentially have to make it look like ^^^^ to fit in with the frame. Blur filters can help you, play around with the program, have fun.

thanks...i dont have the best camera,for example i cant capture the smallest details on a figure if i try to take a close-up shot,but this is just for fun,i wont take it too serious.

besides,after seeing yours and that other guy in the Batman sections pics anything else looks pretty bad.

Not bad Espen, not bad......................ah who am I kidding it looks like ^^^^! Well at least you got the proportion sizes correct, not bad................well yeah its bad but I think you know what i'm saying!

You suck now but will only get better? No No uh I mean, eh its a nice little picture. :naughty

it only looks odd because the movie still is blurred. Apart from that I see no matt lines or anything. good start :rock

great job on these. Its funny how you decided to do this as your first try. I have been playing around with photoshop for over 2 years and still haven't even tried this.

Back