Moria Orc pf, or Uruk Hai pf??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
now here's a pickle i just ordered the uruk pf, and i get a notice today that my wait list for the moria pf just converted?? i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to keep both, or should i say be able to display both? i know some people hate this when people ask this, but here it is, which would you keep out of the two of them?? just to say i'm kinda leaning toward the moria, maybe though because i've wanted it the longest and have seen the pics more that than the uruk.:confused:

Well I'd say if you have to pick one go with Berserker, but if you can get both get both as they are awesome PFs

They're both awesome of course, but if I had to pick it would be Uruk Hai Berzerker. However who knows when the release date will be for the Berzerker; and also if you don't feel like waiting for a long time and you have your heart set on the Moria Orc then go with him.

I will definitely try to keep both if you can. I have Aragorn and Lurtz and I can not wait to get moria Orc and Berserker. It will be a hell of a display. Remember, Berserker does not come out until July next year so concentrate on the ones you can get now and if you change your mind later on, you can always sell Orc and put your money on Berserker.

I actually try to get Lurtz too if you still don't have one. It is very impressive and I think it will go great with Moria and Berserker.....

Moria Orc PF is more detailed than Uruk-Hai, imo. I would go for moria Orc.

Moria Orc PF is more detailed than Uruk-Hai, imo. I would go for moria Orc.

Really? In what way? I would have said the opposite.

I'm more impressed by the berserker, but I am slightly put off by the gore (in the sense that I'm not sure I want it sitting around my office). I plan to get both, at least at some point.

Compare the armor details of Moria Orc to the musculature of the Uruk-Hai.

i never really cared for the moria orc for some reason, maybe cause i thought they were just annoying little bastards in the movies, but the berserker just looks downright scary, so im goin with the berserker 2 go with lurtz and i have no plans on the moria orc :D

orcvsuruk.jpg

Both are amazing. If you absolutely have to cancel one then I'm glad I'm not in your shoes. As noted above, put in some overtime, do whatever you have to but try and keep them both.

The LOTR PF line is finally getting on track.

Lurtz, Orc and Berserker will look awesome together !!!

I would say the decapitated head is a very cool touch for the ex but it is not a must have like an alternate helmed head. I would try super hard to get both but go with the Moria Orc Ex first and who knows they do have a couple months in between them so you might be able to get both. Don't cancel until the very last minute though.:D

I would say the decapitated head is a very cool touch for the ex but it is not a must have like an alternate helmed head. I would try super hard to get both but go with the Moria Orc Ex first and who knows they do have a couple months in between them so you might be able to get both. Don't cancel until the very last minute though.:D

Personally I don't consider the excl. to be a severed head. I like to think of if it as a Rohirrim soldier bust. :D

Back