Obama action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanboyz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
pic-1.jpg

pic-2.jpg

pic-3.jpg

pic-4.jpg

pic-5.jpg

pic-6.jpg

pic-7.jpg

pic-8.jpg

pic-9.jpg

pic-10.jpg

The will no doubt end up in Galactiboy's collection eventually. Hell they might even end up in mine too. :lol

pic-10.jpg

HOW TO WIN: Placing vote simply by clicking on the button of Obama or Mccain. Then type in your email address for identification. Winner determination is based on the real result of the US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Those who voted the champion of the election race will proceed to the next round of play, luck draw. There will be 20 final winners who can win the PRESIDENT COLLECTIBLE FIGURE LIMITED EDITION sponsored by DID Corporation. We will inform those winners by using the email address provided to us. Free delivery is included. But winners may lose their right to claim a prize if they do not reply to our email within 30 days. The Winners List will be provided in our website within 7 days after the end of the election.

Its really not a great likeness either. McCain looks more like whats-his-name from MadTV doing George Bush than like McCain.

Man, I don't know... that's pretty strange stuff right there :lol I love the Zombie McCain shot :rock

What an odd choice for DiD, I hate the rubber hands though.

Oh, looks like he has sculpted ones... not bad. Not a 100% likeness, but still pretty damn good.

Just an FYI, if you send them an email about ordering you get an eBay link where you can buy Obama (and I imagine eventually McCain) for $59.99 +$10 shipping. I figure f'it I'll buy one on Friday when I get paid :rock

Ironic they make money in part off of recreations of American soldiers but mock McCain a veteran with the 2nd derisive sculpt.
Cant imagine who theyre pulling for.:duh

Back