Finally joined

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seretur

Elf
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I must say that the board redesign finally made me take the bite and join this great forum. I've been on LotRG early last year, and pretty consistently on Chuck's Shadow and Flame forum almost since its inception, so many of you will know me already. For the others, basically, I'm a Croatian-based translator of books (even Tolkien's) and film critic, so I spend a lot of time visiting film festivals and rereading all that has ever been published of Tolkien's writings, along with heaps of everything else. And a great deal of the money I earn that way I channel into polystone...

I started my collection in 2003, after passively observing the Sideshow/Weta product online for two years, with my purchase of Orthanc, which was very affordable in comparison to the $300 pieces like the Balrog or the Stone Trolls. After Orthanc, I kept to non-actor pieces for the longest time, amassing large helm (30 pcs.) and environment collections (everything except the Stone Trolls!), with a few choice minibeasts to go with them. I've started to collect busts this year, to complement my helms, and I'm very happy with the display I managed to put together. I have only four sixth-scale figures at the moment, and I don't believe I'll ever have more than a dozen, as I live in a bachelor's pad, and space is limited.

How's that for an introduction? Oh, yeah, btw, I have a pretty pervy sense of humor, but it's always in good taste.

:naughty

welcome1.gif

Seretur!!!

Back