To Begin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordofAscension

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am Ryan - though almost everyone online calls me LoA (LordofAscension). I'm 21 years old and almost an official accountant (1 semester left). I've only been involved in this addiction for about a year now. I collect anything and everything Yoda (minus busts - I just don't like busts) and anything from Blizzard Entertainment. So I'm a big fan of Sideshow for their work on those licenses and GG for the Yoda stuff. The WOW Diorama is amazing, the Diablo III Overthrown looks to be fantastic and my all time favorite statue period is the StarCraft II: Tychus Findlay - it is my pride and joy to own several of these and I love them - I can't wait to see what is next in that line!

Basically since I'm still in college with a small apartment my room looks like a warehouse and almost nothing is displayed but I am purchasing a house in the next few months and there will be a room devoted to my passions.

I run one of the world's largest StarCraft fansites: StarCraft: Legacy so twice a year I travel to the Blizzard events picking up collectibles and the like. StarCraft is by far my greatest "online" passion and so I am very involved in that community.

If you're curious about anything else just let me know!

Cheers,

~LoA

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the welcome - I love collecting and it's always nice to talk to others who share my passion!

~LoA

Back