• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone knows Sergio Fat Hobbitss?pls help me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claudeabela

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys I really need your help here.Does anybody know Sergio or his user name Fat Hobbitss?Please I need to contact him cause he is not getting back to me.The problem is this,he sold me a Sideshow predator Bust 1:1 now its more than 6 weeks ago that I paid him through western union and I sent him €1000 as we agreed for it.He used to keep in touch with me and send private messages in here I even called him once before I made the deal to see if I can trust him.He seemed a serious guy and said that he had made various deal here and since Im a member too I thought I would be protected in a certain way.The thing is this the bust I paid never arrived and he used to keep contact with me but I never hear from him since he last contact me about 3 weeks ago.Im extremely worried please if anyone can help me,I try to contact him everyday but never get a reply I even call him everyday but he never answers my call please dont run away with my money.I only work from a family of six and dont have a big wage so I dont imagine myself loosing all that sum of money I sent him the money instantly i came worried since i never heard back from him or even a reply and he is not answering my calls,why is this please?If anyone knows him or can contact him for me I would highly appreciate any help I think we are all here fellow members friends and collectors and help each other its not nice to run away with a person`s money if that is so please hope fellow members are reading this and also from the boards im extremely worried I wrote this because it was my last and only hope that anyone could help me.Thank you guys.Please Sergio if you are reading this i beg you to contact me.Thanks.

Hmmmmm.... Interesting. He has had 9 positive feedback and no negatives here. I'll keep this thread stickied for a bit and see what I can find out for you.

wow this is sad :monkey2:monkey2 but i expect you've been bumped. i hope your able to resolve this and the seller comes good in the end.

Yes im very sad Slug thats my hope too that the seller will be a man and show up and help me out.He showed me to be a serious seller and I trusted him I paid instantly lets have good hopes thanks Slug.

Did anyone managed to get contact with Fat Hobbitss yet?He still has not contacted me yet and im very worried :-(

Man this really sucks!! he's been on the board, yesterday in fact. hope this works out for you and he pulls through. $2000.00 is alot to lose. :horror

Hi guys at last Sergio Fat hobbitss contacted me and sent me a pm I was delighted cause i havent heard from him for more than 3 weeks he filed a claim for the package and also wonders what has happened since this is a huge and heavy box and its very hard to believe that it got lost.He is looking forward to arrange the situation hope everything goes to the better and someday have my bust I really waited for so long for it I will keep you updated thanks fellow members:)

good news :rock:rock:rock:rock did he have any reason why he didnt reply to your emails/ pm's

Im still trying to get in touch with him he sent me a private message more than 2 weeks ago and has not since replied to my emails and private messages very very poor communication.Hope he gets back to me and settle this thing out as Im worried upset and frustrated at the same time.Thanks guys.

This doesn't look good dude. If he sent the package that big, I'm sure by common sense you would attach a tracking number with it. This is fraud man. There's got to be a law against this. Justice must be served. I think you got duped. Why else would be he ignoring all your messages? I always see people making excuses about how they got problems in the family or this and that. BULL! It takes less than a minute to type up a message. When stuff like this happens...it really pisses me off. Should have gone paypal. Then you could claim it and get your money back.

He still hasnt got to me yet so I pleas if anyone knows him or can get in touch with him better then me please help.He said he didnt take paypal and that I could trust him and that he sold more stuff from here in this forum I dont know what it takes for him to type a message I even call him abroad and he doesnt answer before I paid he used to sent me immediately and now 3 weeks and more to get a reply I dont know why he is doing this to me:monkey2

is there anyway Dave could help you out? I would imagine that he would be privvy to personal emails. But that may infringe on privacy rights. This really sucks for you, I wish I could help

is there anyway Dave could help you out?

nay :nono. what goes on in the FS forum is between the 2 users.

the guy hasnt been on for a while so expect the worst, but i would recommend using paypal on further transactions.

fathobbits has had trouble here before. Slug is right. Paypal is best. I would never deal with money orders or such with someone I hardly know or someone who barely posts.

I post when I'm bare, is that the same? :naughty :monkey1

While I understand the frustration and annoyance at what must be happening with this situation, I would NOT recommend going on the offensive as has been mentioned.

I think we have found from previous situations such as this if you do that it will open a whole new ball game and the other party involved is likely to go to ground and dissapear from sight rather than get in touch to resolve the problem.
If they do that, and you have not got your item /refund then I suggest you leave the appropriate feedback on the Forum still keep trying to get in touch but still be civil.

If you start hounding the individual, emailing their work/friends etc then you could causing a whole new level of trouble for you and it could make matters much worse..

So by all means, keep trying to get in touch, keep all documentation, leave feedback, but if you want the other party to respond I would strongly advise you to try to keep it as civil as possible on your side.

I totally appreciate your situation, how annoying it must be, but you don't want to aggrevate an already sensitive transaction. I hope it all works out for the best :duff.

Just my thoughts
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Keep in mind to that the mail is a frustrating thing sometimes. I sent two high value hot toys predators to a guy in Australia a whil back. Shipping was four to six weeks and after 7 weeks he still hadn't got them. He hd filed a claim and I was stressed about the lost items and the possibility that I would be out roughly a 1000 dollars.

After 3 more weeks of hassle with filing claims with the post office they finally showed up at his place. We were both very civil with each other and he was very appreciative of my efforts to resolve the situation.

In the end it could just be that it's lost in the system somewhere and will eventually show up or he really is a deadbeat and took you. Either ay keep your cool and do everything you can to keep track of things until you have some sort of resolution.

I hope it all works out for you.

While I understand the frustration and annoyance at what must be happening with this situation, I would NOT recommend going on the offensive as has been mentioned.

I think we have found from previous situations such as this if you do that it will open a whole new ball game and the other party involved is likely to go to ground and dissapear from sight rather than get in touch to resolve the problem.
If they do that, and you have not got your item /refund then I suggest you leave the appropriate feedback on the Forum still keep trying to get in touch but still be civil.

If you start hounding the individual, emailing their work/friends etc then you could causing a whole new level of trouble for you and it could make matters much worse..

So by all means, keep trying to get in touch, keep all documentation, leave feedback, but if you want the other party to respond I would strongly advise you to try to keep it as civil as possible on your side.

I totally appreciate your situation, how annoying it must be, but you don't want to aggrevate an already sensitive transaction. I hope it all works out for the best :duff.

Just my thoughts
Shell
x :peace

Thats easy to say when its not our 2000.00 thats potentially been robbed:monkey1 Whilst Gordon's suggestions are extreme, I think at some point you have to take the initiative and start implementing some hardcore strategy...simply posting how crappy this seller is on his feedback when the poor guys hard earned money is missing just dont cut it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back