Hot Toys US Secret Service ERT female figure with P90

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Here's the accompanying Secret Service figure, I'm getting a lot of Keira, a little Angelina and even a touch of a young Kirstie Alley around the eyes. Am I right in thinking this is the first 12" HT with rooted hair?

Hot Toys Military - M/SF/081036
- U.S. SECRET SERVICE - EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM (ERT) WITH P90

This 12 inches high figure features :

Uniform
Tactical Jacket **
Body Armor **
Tactical Vest **
Police BDU
Tactical Belt
Cap

Accessories
Handmic
Radio w/ Pouch
Flight Gloves
Assault Boots **
Flashlight w/ Pouch
Pistol Magazine Pouch
Gas Mask Pouch
Sunglasses
Patch

Weapons
P90
M9 Pistol w/ Holster
Ankle Knife

** Special features

{Release date: Q4/08 – Q1/09}

1SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

2SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

3SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

4SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

5SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

6SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

7SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

8SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

9SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

10SecretService_ERTwithP90.jpg

I think this figure will be a perfect base for a Jill Valentine bash! She looks way cool!:cool:

Seems odd to have her so pale and with such a non-human hair color. Still, overall a great looking figure.

Great figure! I love all the accessories! And yes, that looks like the Machiko/Angelina face.

But that hair! I never really thought what a difference that would make, clearly crossing the line between "action figure" and "doll"!:p

Why? It's a different sculpt, and with rooted hair... for an entirely different character. How is that a recycle?

Have to say, there are hints to Angelina in both this and Machiko, but only hints these two look like different people, I dont see them looking the same or recycled at all. The chin is more slender, the nose finer and the eyes much bigger on Machiko, but they could be sisters... sisters I wouldn't mind knowing!
comp.jpg

Back