Shelob $69.99!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have been selling the piece for that price for a while...(few months maybe). nonetheless the new members might not know about it. so good post!

That's a steal on ole Shelob. It's very much worth getting especially at that price.

Good seller too, you can be sure you are getting a legit deal.

:peace You're right, I'm not a spider person. However, I've seen the -I nearly said environment- live. It's way too small for my liking and I don't like the scene as such. It just doesn't do a thing for me, and the spider probably adds to this feeling. It's probably not very popular in general, when it goes for such cheap money. Good for the people who love it though! :peace

Shelob

I was very pleasantly surprised with Shelob. I highly recommend it. That price is unbelievable as well. :google

It goes nice with the other mini monsters. For that price I would do it. But thankfully I don't have to because I got mine FOR FREE!!!!! :p

Jesse :dance :dance :dance

Some points for consideration:

- Shelob is one of just a few major female characters in the saga;

- Her role is as important as the Balrog's, perhaps more so;

- This is the only Cirith Ungol environment we're ever likely to get;

- The sculpt and paint application are flawless;

- How many other SS/W pieces can you find at $105 under the SRP?

I guess I just want to say that she's awesome in very many ways, and I love her to bits. But I know that means zilch to people who just can't stomach spiders!

:)

Seretur said:
Some points for consideration:

- Shelob is one of just a few major female characters in the saga;

- Her role is as important as the Balrog's, perhaps more so;

- This is the only Cirith Ungol environment we're ever likely to get;

- The sculpt and paint application are flawless;

You are so damn right about this! The passage to MORDOR was always one of my favorites in the book.

Back