• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******** WANTED !!! : Sideshow FANTASTIC FOUR Diorama **********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there,
Is there anybody who want to sell their Sideshow Fantastic Four Diorama ?
Regular Version is fine.
I can either buy it or I also have a few items that I can trade for.
Please let me know~:gun

Jimmy

Hi there,
Is there anybody who want to sell their Sideshow Fantastic Four Diorama ?
Regular Version is fine.
I can either buy it or I also have a few items that I can trade for.
Please let me know~:gun

Jimmy

I used to own one. The Exclusive is really a must, so if you can find one at a decent price go for it! They're going for around $300 on the 'Bay. If I come across any elsewhere I'll let you know. Good luck.

at first i thought $300 was kinda steep, but when you think about it most dios now are costing in that $300 range, and i don't know if i would put this in the same class as some of the latest dios, though it does give you a nice statue, and a killer swap out option with the ex. version.:peace

Thanks, Chapter 2099! Please let me know if you see one.
$300 for Exclusive sounds good to me. btw, The seller on ebay rejected my offer.... :sick
I should've got it before the hype for Marvel stuf...:monkey2

The "weird" thing about this diorama is that the price just keeps creeping up slowly......but surely. People seem to paying more and more for this one if you compare it month to month.

just keep a search on the bay, you'll find one, most i've seen have been in that sub $300 range, that's at actual auction though, not buy it now.
sht at one point a couple months ago there was like 4 or 5 of them at once.
i've been watching them for awhile hopeing to see one for below $200:lol

i know i'm a cheap ass sometimes.

hmm let's see here, bubble gum (unused), popsicle sticks (used, but good) and hmm oh yeah, one of those super space pens that write upside down.

how much you willing to pay to boot??:lol

Back