Somefing has shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TolkienCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I knew wot :confused: :google They're quoting an invoice I haven't yet received :banghead:banghead

Sooooooooooooo... it might be Budgie, Escape off The Road, Eowyn Helm. It might even be Golden Hall :D Hopefully it'll arrive Tuesday and I'll find out:confused:

Who knows lol :rolleyes:

TC

It's a budgie Mrs Walker :naughty

Last edited:
Congrats TC!!!

That is part of the whole fun of this. Not knowing what you're getting and waiting anxiously for it. Its the closest thing to being a kid we can hope for... hehe

Ive just had 5 tracking numbers from Sideshow!!

Could be the Woverine? Pippin? or even the awesome Sauron Statue??? who Knows?????

I wish SS would quote the item # with each tracking number we receive. It would make it a lot easier..

WW : :horror

Lookin4Precious said:
Its the closest thing to being a kid we can hope for... hehe

whoa I read that the other way- something expensive on the way, can't wait to get it in hand, don't know what it is.. it's the closest thing to having a newborn coming! :D :D

It seems like shipping is getting a little hectic at SS. I just received 3 shipping notices - two have the exact same tracking #, except one says shipment notification and the other says shipment cancellation notice. The third has a different tracking # and has been picked up from Canoga Park.

I really have no idea what this is but I hope it's my replacement Wolverine vs. Sabretooth diorama, as then my CC won't take another beating after the recent onslaught.

Tuesday came and went................. and wotever it is didn't leave the warehouse until the afternoon. Mebbe Wednesday here:banghead :banghead :banghead

TC

The Awesome Sauron statue arrived today :banana :banana

WOW great statue...... :google

Also had the Pippin statue....its OK.

With the Sauron statue, Im having problems fitting the leg into the brass peg on the base. Anybody else having this problem???

WW : :horror

Failed Delivery of Sauron Monday

Stayed off work Tuesday Morning to make sure I was there for the Redelivery

and now

I got home today and found Parcel Force had been again with another Failed Delivery (I'm guessing Galadriel)

Redelivery due tomorrow but not sure if I can justify another Morning off work.

Just wish the EU warehouse had sorted all the upcoming pieces into one order like I asked.:banghead

Sauron and Pippin shipped out the same day (and time!) in 2 different parcels and arrived with THREE days difference at my home. :google

I just hope they're both safe and mint, Goldberry!

Wonder which one arrived first. Wouldn't put it past Pippin to let Sauron have a head start, so they wouldn't have to spend the journey together. Old Pip is little and easily scared, after all...

Hi Seretur, thanks. :peace
yes, Sauron got here first. The Pippin parcel looks even tinier on top of the Sauron box. Pippin is mint, great paintjob too but IMHO the face is quite off. Very tight fit on the peg which needed pressing the foot down but I managed without a snapping sound *sweat*...
Sauron doesn't fit on the peg at all, not even with filing the hole. :sick
When I spend $300+ I don't expect to have to work on it and be afraid of breaking a statue just to be able to display it. And EU Customer service hasn't reacted yet - since Tuesday.

That's too bad Goldberry. He does take a bit of effort to get on. So heavy too!
I got Galadriel and Pippin a couple of days ago, but cant open then until November 15th because they're now my birthday presents!
BUT I did get Weathertop and Bucklebury Ferry yesterday, and they are fantastic little environments. Very little! But so little that they're cute. And the detailing - my god. I wish I had a hundred of these tiny miniature environments to display, they're so wonderful and beautiful..I've got to take them into hospital later today because mum wants to see them!!

I got a tracking number today, and as far as I know, I don't have anything on order that should be shipping now. Maybe I won Aragorn and they're already sending him out. :naughty

Package weight is 30 pounds, so it looks like it's Sauron, which I cancelled a few weeks back. Why is their ordering system so screwed up? :banghead

Back