My Marvel character

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artistrex

Super Freak
Reaction score
My buddy is running a Marvel RPG. We are a group of heroes assembled after the Avengers have disappeared due to Heroes reborn. This is my character, if you remember the show MANTIS his powers are kinda like that. He wears a variety of exoskeletons that are powered by the bio energy of his body. Think the phsyics of the batteries powered by people inn the matrix. kinda like that. Each suit has the basic ability to stun opponents with stun gun like shots from the fists and feet. Also they can create small blasts of energy, and energy blades.

This first one is the one I wear just patrolling the city.
suit1.jpg

This one is the main suit. It's a little more advanced, allowing for flight.
hero.jpg

This next one is one of the experimental suits. It's like the second suit, accept it uses a serum made from the HULK's blood. which allows me to "hulk out" temporarily
HPIM0157.jpg

This last one, is the one I refer to as the Raze Armor. Due to a reality altering event the orginal suit was altered, somehow combining the suit's tech with shi'ar tech. includeing rocket launchers, cryo-blasters, and tracking devices, and allows me to fly at mach 1 speeds.
suit2.jpg

More than the concept of the character. I am curious as to your opinions on the work itself. it's all hand drawn, with prisma markers.

119 views and no comments? come guys at least tell me you think it sucks! at least I'll know it invoked some kind of response

its takes alot of courage to post one's personal work in a forum, i give you that.

Like Dvd mentioned, work on your proportions.

Back