Michael Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have always been a big fan of the 1989 Batman movie. Michael Keaton played the perfect Batman and personally he was my favorite actor to play him. I also really love the design of the cowl he wore. I would like to share a picture of my newest aquisition. My Michael Keaton Batman bust, I still don't know how I'm going to display this but here are some pictures. The bust is made of sturdy rubber for the cowl while the Keaton head is made of strong latex filled and it has glass eyes. Totally awesome piece.

P1010050-1.jpg

Here is a picture with some of my surrounding collection so you can get an idea of its size. Sorry for the bad pictures by the way.

P1010048.jpg

I think he looks great. But, I also think that the stand takes away from the bust. Maybe shorten the pole, or maybe mount him on low sitting stand. He is my favorite character version of the batman, congrats.

edited because I am an idiot, and its obvious it was on a pole to take pics. * I think *

Nice piece. Kind of awkward the way the bottom of it is. Too bad it didn't come with a base. I'm sure Cocoboloboy, the resident Keaton expert, will see this thread and be able to make some suggestions. A pole just doesn't do it any justice.

Keaton is my favorite Batman as well. Great bust! Can't wait HT to make an original Batman.

Great item,congrats thats an amazing piece :rock

I'm going to move this through to the DC section so all the Batman Fans can share the goodness that is Keaton Batman :rock :bow
x :peace

Here's an easy (and cheap) display solution. Hit a few thrift and second hand stores in your area, find a male manequinn torso. They're usually pretty muscular, so you can just spray paint that sucker black for a "close enough" suit. Find a pleather cape (should be easy this close to Halloween) and there ya go! Not an ultimate solution, but it would look better than a pole until you find something permanent.

Keaton really was an odd choice for Batman though wasn't he? He was no muscleman and not exactly tall. Did he even bulk up for the Batman films?

Still he was good. His suits looked cool and his batvoice was far better than Bales. Wish hot toys would get the license.

Nice Bust! I got something similar only Im trying to mount on the full costume on a mannequin.
My Keaton Mask is also Latex, and I filled the inside with newspaper. The Face is just a shell I bought on Ebay. Im eventually going to repaint the eyes . Also working on getting better boots.

webLifesizeBatmanandspiderman.jpg

when keaton was picked there was alot of why? but when many got to see the film including myself he really did a good job w the character no matter that he was no muscle man or way too short for batman. and heck give him props for wearing that 100+ lb suit and being able to move at all in it.

tho keaton's batman was seen as a older batman, tho batman the movie kinda sets it up as hes a "new" batman oddly but a small thing. but if you look at his role as a bruce wayne as that he has been batman so long that there is no real bruce wayne left, and that as bruce wayne he was never "there" anymore or just a shadow.

Nice Bust! I got something similar only Im trying to mount on the full costume on a mannequin.
My Keaton Mask is also Latex, and I filled the inside with newspaper. The Face is just a shell I bought on Ebay. Im eventually going to repaint the eyes . Also working on getting better boots.

webLifesizeBatmanandspiderman.jpg

Your lifesize Batman looks awesome. Wish I had the room for something like that. The costume looks great. I think I found a better way to display my bust will post pictures in a few days.

Not to hijack your thread whatsoever, but I figured I'd post my Keaton Batman bust pics, too.

batman3.jpg

batman4.jpg

batman2.jpg

batman5.jpg

That's an awesome looking bust too pacman. :rock It's funny how none of these artists can get Keaton's eye color right though. Should be green/hazel and not blue.

On the cover of the Batman returns Keatons eye are as blue as that bust

Back