Kotobukiya Joker Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score

Under special arrangement with Japanese manufacturer Kotobukiya, DC Direct brings the exquisite craftsmanship and high-level quality of Kotobukiya to fans!

Kotobukiya and DC Direct are proud to offer this vinyl statue of The Joker standing amid a blazing fire.

The statue comes with an additional head and other accessories.

The Dark Knight: The Joker Vinyl Statue is approximately 12"tall and is packaged in a 4-color window box.

I think it has the typical Koto stylized pose. I'm not crazy about it. Especially the base. I wonder what the other head will look like.

I don´t like it ... the hair and the base look strange, but I quess it will sell because of the Dark Knight hype and in 1 year all these "Dark Knight Things" will be very cheap on ebay, because everybody is fed up with them and want to get rid of them ...

Last edited:
I typically dislike flames on statues anyway, im not a huge fan of them,they never turn out right but these are painted bad very badly. The sculpt overall is a big disapointment imo
x :peace

Back