First GI Joe live-action movie toy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm sort of glad Hasbro's saving me money by putting out terrible stuff for the movie, but also kind of sad...

:lol Giant firing missile pods added to the sides. It was utter crap before, but Hasbro managed to make a s--tty design look even more s--ttier.

Wouldn't the recoil from one of those rockets going off steer the thing the that direction?

Fantasy. Just like Megatron and Optimus running on rooftops. Wouldn't they collapse? Or, in Superman Returns when the rockets fired on the jet. Would have ripped the wings off.

I'll reserve judgment on the movie until the end credits roll. Here's hoping it'll be fun.

Fantasy. Just like Megatron and Optimus running on rooftops. Wouldn't they collapse? Or, in Superman Returns when the rockets fired on the jet. Would have ripped the wings off.

I'll reserve judgment on the movie until the end credits roll. Here's hoping it'll be fun.

Rockets don't recoil much. The back end of the tubes is open to allow for the rockets' firing.

Edit - And it seems pretty clear to me that the rockets were not added. They were just moved forward and enlarged considerably. I think some of you all are trying very hard to hate this movie license. Some of you guys are starting to sound like "Star Wars fanboy whiners".:D

Hmmmm...now that I think about it, don't at least one of you regularly rib those guys?:)

Last edited:
This movie will suck, but its funny to see the actual movie still have sidewinder missles attached to the vehicle like the toys. That is going to look ridiculous.

Uwe Boll isn't the only one who ruins stuff.

Damn, everything about this movie is horrible.

I'm still looking forward to the movie, and will judge it after I've seen it.

I remember a lot of haters before Transformers came out, who turned out to love the movie. Hopefully, that will be the same case with GI Joe.

What the Hell is wrong with the figure's face????

Why would a snowmobile have camo on it? Would pure white be more of a disguise?

Ugh. Epic Fail all the way around for this thing....the only thing is I'm hoping that my expectations are going to be so low that when I Netflix this it'll be at least a popcorn film....

Back