• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Patient Zero...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
I tried this before with no luck...looking again. I'm getting ready to dump my Alien and Predator stuff so I figured I would go after my grail. PZ can be loose, but must be complete with the box! Also must be MINT!!! Paypal is ready to go!!!

Yeah, like I said buy the Young Frankenstein... or the Dr. No figure is like $12 on that one store... his outfit would be awesome for a mad scientist :rock

Yeah mine will probably sell to someone that is a mint in box collector. It would probably be a shame to break those seals at this point in the game. Good luck on acquiring your grail magman3. :rock

When I bought mine it was sealed... but I figure it was my duty to relaese the plague :lol

And maybe I helped to increase the value of Rory's, win-win :lol

Hopefully if everything works out, I'll have one shipped home tomorrow!!! Bonehead15 posted one for sale back in September. Luckily he still has it and for a great price. Just waiting for him to get back with me on the condition and a paypal addy!!

Back