Buffy - all 7 Seasons - $130!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ordered this when it was $199.99 and funnily my order has convered to $139.99 and not the new price. But if you've been wondering what all this Buffy hype has been about and want to learn the greatness first hand, you should definitely pick-up this set.

Andy I'm talking to you!!

Buffy @ Amazon

Just checked and mine said $139.99 as well. I canceled and reordered at the $129.99. $10 is $10.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Just cancelled and reordered as well. Saves $10, and every bit counts!

JS :)

Buffy complete set

I've already got all the seasons as well. I'd love to have the extra dvd that's included with this set, but doubt I could sell my current sets and make it worthwhile to buy this 'complete' set. For those who are getting this, please fill us in on the 'goodies' on the extra dvd! :joy

Migwit said:
I've already got all the seasons as well. I'd love to have the extra dvd that's included with this set, but doubt I could sell my current sets and make it worthwhile to buy this 'complete' set. For those who are getting this, please fill us in on the 'goodies' on the extra dvd! :joy

Mig - if you Ebayed all 7 of your seasons separately and they sold for only
$20 each, you'd still have more than enough to get the new box set.
I think that the individual seasons still fetch more than $20 each, so you
should have money left over from the deal as well!
Get those suckers listed ASAP, and step up to the mongo Buffy Box Set! :rock

JS :D

Last edited:
JSAuctionService said:
Mig - if you Ebayed all 7 of yoru seasons separately and they sold for only
$20 each, you'd still have more than enough to get the new box set.
I think that the individual seasons still fetch more than $20 each, so you
should have money left over from the deal as well!
Get those suckers listed ASAP, and step up to the mongo Buffy Box Set! :rock

JS :D

Yeah, you should definitely put them up for sale. I sold seasons 1-6 on eBay and got $150 for them.

Thanks for the heads-up on the price change too. I cancelled and reordered too :banana

im afraid mine wont sell :confused: mm i dunno, i really wont this, but im not sure how id afford it. i live in Aus (shipping, currency etc...

Buffy dvds

Thanks for the pep talk, guys, I might just try listing my Buffy dvds on eBay and see what happens! :joy

I turned mine in at Suncoast during one of their buyback periods and only got $13 a season for them.

Can't wait to get this set. I'm almost through Season 2, and I'll stop until
I get this box set, and then will resume my journey into the Buffyverse.

JS

Good luck JS, you're in between what most people consider the best seasons of the series. I DARE you to wait a month for the full set to be released.

I GOT MINE ON EBAY! GUESS WOT PRICE!ONLY AUD$170 CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!! thats SOOO good. shipping is another 30 but thats SUCH a good price. I got it as a presale on Ebay, and the guy has 99.99 approval rating :D :D

cant wait for it to arrive.

Amazon.com is the GO!

Yo BD.....You should have ordered it thru amazom.com......It is currently selling for $130US + $12US shipping to OZ.....That equals about $190.ooAustralian all up!!...I got mine ordered :banana :banana

Whoa!

Yeah BD...I see what you mean....I hope that amazon honors the other lower price then, for people who ordered it at $130.oo...They'd better :mad:

Just checked my account, and it still says $130.oo :banana

Back