Begun, this Price War Has.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a gold version of the Obi Wan ROTS saber myself, just minus the c3 base and box, picked it up Best Buy...

:lol

Geeks, we are.

Azog thats sweet, was that another BB Exclsuive or did you just get lucky ?

This is very true. If I decide to get the Yoda TRU Exclusive that will most likely be all that I get though with so much SSW items coming.

Pure luck, cause I had to turn around and go get another one, just to have the regular version..

Re: re

Big al, that one is based on the A New Hope prop, has a different slider. It was also the Collectors Society exclusive version last year....It also came in three flavors, a gold, a weathered, and a very clean version called As First Built By.... which all are based on the ANH version, evern though in ROTS the First built version is obvioulsy different...

We're all going to be buying Star Wars stuff like mad in the coming months, but $330+ for that little saber is crazy!

You could get a fullsize with a display case for like $20 more. I really hope that the winning bidder has the fullsize already and just wants a complete collection.

One thing I have learned in all these years collecting, never put anything past the limits of a Star Wars completist...

So who think's MR will try and cheat as and give us a Anakin e3, then rebox it as a weathered Luke ANH.... OH hell I will buy it

That stinks. So much for owning that one.

LOL. I'd rather a full size Saber for that price.

Mike
:ted

re

Iv preordered my blue helmet with this place, and they have wheat i thinks the saber above, but its $175 not $80 like stated
plasmainfusion
Anyone done business with them before? id never heard of them til i did a google search and found that they have the helmet. hope this helps some people out.
:p

Back