New Indy paint test..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
I watched KOTCS this weekend while experimenting with a new paint technique for my paint commission. Here are the results thus far.

Thanks,
Ryan

nhs.jpg

f.jpg

hf.jpg

They are a hazel green with hints of brown,but for some reason in the pictures they have a yellowish tint to them(I think its the lighting). It was really just an experiment playing with new things so not really a big deal :)

Your Indy looks great to me too! :whip It is so hard to capture Harrison Ford's likeness in a 1:6 scale head. I think you've done it very well. :D

I don't offer them. I had a few of them from a seller from ebay from a year ago. I just painted them up and sold the extra ones.

Thanks,
Ryan

What I meant by that was offering implys that I am making a run of them for people. I had a few left over from that purchase and I sold the two extras that I had.

What I meant by that was offering implys that I am making a run of them for people. I had a few left over from that purchase and I sold the two extras that I had.

Is it possible to answer the question if the heads you "are making a run of" are genuine Arnie Kims work or recasts?

Thank you.

Why do you keep saying I am offering these??? There is no run of these being offered. As far as I know Arnie Kim has never sold his head outside of Korea. I really don't even get where you are going with this anyway ???? I don't know if the guy I bought them from reacst them or bought them from someone else who did. The two extras I had are gone anyway so again what are you wanting to know????

lol!

Nice work BlindVoyeur! Though for some reason It seems that someone here thinks you're an evil recaster or something :lol

Well let me tell you that if you have bought several Arnie Kims heads it would have cost you a small fortune.
Arnie Kim even didn't make too many of them, so it even looks like you almost bought them all...which make the chance they are gneuine all too small.

Just to let you know I dislike recasting and show no respect to the artist.

Back