Movie Masters Batpod now at Target!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Didn't think we had a thread about Mattel's Movie Master figures, let alone the Target Exclusive Batpod. Anyway, I picked one up today for $19.99. It is pretty good for what it is, but its no Hot Toys Batpod. Only problem is Batman. Mattel really didn't design him to go on the Batpod. Hopefully a better articulation version will be made eventually.

So I've got mine running down my DarkArtist Joker :D

dsc00639ow5.jpg

Wonder if I can put the poseable cape from my Toyfare exclusive BB figure on a MM Dark Knight figure?

That looks pretty good for a mass-market toy, but I think I'll stick with the 1:6 Hot Toys one I have on order.

I was at Target today and didn't see it! I have all the Movie Masters (except Demon Bat), I need this!! I'll go hunt tomorrow.

I was at Target today and didn't see it! I have all the Movie Masters (except Demon Bat), I need this!! I'll go hunt tomorrow.

It wasn't on the shelf for me either. Used the DCPI# to look it up at the scanner and saw they had some in the back. Paged an employee and had them get me one. He then went the put the rest on the shelf. Give it a try.

DCPI#: 087-06-2089

It wasn't on the shelf for me either. Used the DCPI# to look it up at the scanner and saw they had some in the back. Paged an employee and had them get me one. He then went the put the rest on the shelf. Give it a try.

DCPI#: 087-06-2089

Thank you sir! Will use that tomorrow.

Thanks to Buttmunch and the DCPI #, I scored one at Target. Here's the pics:
Group1145.jpg
s/o
Group1146.jpg
o264/cerealkeller/Group1144.jpg[/IMG]

I did "modify" my Batman to get him to hold his head back some. I just used an exacto to cut some of the back of the head a little.

Glad I was able to help with that DCPI#! It works wonders doesn't it? I've scored a few Target exclusives that way.

Nice custom Scarecrow by the way!

Thanks. Couldn't live with the straight jacket version. I know many disagree, but the I like the Scarecrow in his suit better as that is how he was seen in the movie more.

The Bat Pod is really cool and will have to do as I just can't swing the HT version.

Back