AH Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephCPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
DCC10730.jpg

COVER GIRLS OF THE DC UNIVERSE: WONDER WOMAN STATUE Sculpted by Jack Matthews Based on the art of Adam Hughes This limited edition, hand-painted cold-cast porcelain statue is based on the stylish and scintilating cover of WONDER WOMAN #150 by Adam Hughes! Packaged in a 4-color box, this statue also includes a 4-color Certificate of Authenticity.
Product Number: DCC10730
Shipping Weight: 2.80 pounds
Retail $99.99

Still waiting for more pics but doesn't look bad...I thought Adam wasn't very pleased to work for DC...??

Last edited:
Yeah, with a shipping weight of only 2.8lbs., it's probably pretty small. WW looks great though. I can't wait to see more pics.

The DC Comics store has other statues in the 12" scale that's light and also costs under $100. So it totally depends on the material they used -- could be PVC. But, I agree, this sculpt looks way better than the one where she's fighting the hydras. She looks less muscular here.

That does look pretty good. Hopefully it's in scale with the Ross Batman and Superman that they did. And AH! full statues of DC women would be a dream come true.

I just noticed: What is she holding? At first I thought it was her truth lasso but now I see that's attached to her hip!?

Yep, we definitely need more details about this one. The only WW version I have is her with the hydras and it's the 6" version. I need a 12" or bigger version of hers!!

Totally lovin this WW rendition by AH. Hope the size is 1/6 scale. Great price too. Looking forward to more updates - ETA, edition size, etc

Im not a great Wonder Woman fan but thats far and away the best statue of her that i ve ever seen.How great would it be in quarter scale?Needs to be the PF.

I LOVE IT!
And I also hope this is large, at least 9", but the close ups of the statue make it seem a little rough, like it's actually pretty small.

I do wish the pose had a bit more umph to it. Look at the picture it's based on, there's some nice subtlety to the pose that really gives it expression that's missing from the statue. I still want one though!
I have the original comic to display as the backdrop too! :D
:banana

Still waiting for more pics but doesn't look bad...I thought Adam wasn't very pleased to work for DC...??

Adam didn't work with DC. DC owns the art, so they do what they want with it. I think the only thing Adam said was "can she have a darker skin tone?". He's had minimal input on the DC statue stuff since the line of busts he was designing for them last year (year before?).

Back