DCD 13" V, V for Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! FINALLY!!! And completely unexpected! Consider this ordered!

DCC10736.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up, Wookster! :rock

Looks very nice! I have the NECA 12 inch (got it for 5 bucks on sale) and it is nice. Hopefully a company will someday make a V with a removable Guy Fawkes mask. I know they didn't show his face in the film but I think it would be really cool to have a mangled, burnt face under there.

I'm still not blown away by DCD's 13" figures. I'll have to wait until I see more pics before ordering one.

I want a V figure, but I also want a 1/6th scale version, so it is a pass. Better luck next time DCD.

Looks like the skinny body. And it does look pretty good. I'd thought we'd see this from Medicom, but this could be cool.

I have the NECA statue too - one of the worst purchases I ever made. You can't give those things away on the aftermarket either.

I never bothered displaying my NECA statue and sold it as soon as I could... At a loss, of course.

I saw it once, really shameful piece. Now their 12" figure wasn't too bad... actually looked decent and at a fraction of the cost.

Back