Indiana Jones-Halloween Costumes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Getting close and thought it would be fun to have a place for us to show off our costumes. I posted in the 'show your kids section' also.
So to start off. I introduce- :whipElianda Jones :whip. My 8 yr old loves Indy. I made the holster and just bought the hat at Blockbuster for $20.

SANY0823-1.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY0828-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

SANY0822.jpg
[/IMG]

I know. When the movie cane out in theaters it was a cotton fedora that had stiching all around the brim. I stopped by yesterday and found these and one of the dvd cases for 29.99. They had 1 small, 1 medium and a couple of lg/xlg.

Here was last year... My little guy had a great time, and insisted that I wear my own getup trick or treating with him. Too bad it gets so cold here at Halloween... He insisted on leaving his jacket open, because "that's how Indy does it!"

Dwing, your kid's getup is great! The belts and holster are perfect!

This year, he's being a Clone Trooper. Photos to follow!

DSC09918-Copyv.jpg

DSC09921-Copyv.jpg

7a846f1f.jpg

Now he can go as Mutt....:lol

I don't know what you're talking about Mutt who's Mutt never heard of him and anyway KOTCS didn't really happen it didn't happen it didn't happen man I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA ARRRHGGHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTCS freaking rocks.

Watched it again on DVD. :gun Yes it does.

I'm gonna wear an Indy ensemble for work on the Friday of Halloween-- nothing as intricate as some of your costumes (great pics guys-- two daughters here so I doubt I'll ever have the joy of a mini me Indy experience:lol) just the hat (from SSC), a leather jacket that I've got that looks OK for an Indy one, a leather satchel (brown), and then probably the best pants-- shirt--and boots that I can find. No whip:whip:monkey2 unless someone can show how to make one cheaply but effective.

Watched it again on DVD. :gun Yes it does.

I'm gonna wear an Indy ensemble for work on the Friday of Halloween-- nothing as intricate as some of your costumes (great pics guys-- two daughters here so I doubt I'll ever have the joy of a mini me Indy experience:lol) just the hat (from SSC), a leather jacket that I've got that looks OK for an Indy one, a leather satchel (brown), and then probably the best pants-- shirt--and boots that I can find. No whip:whip:monkey2 unless someone can show how to make one cheaply but effective.

They sell a decent looking Sachel at Party City, or any Halloween store. Its not bad at all IMO.

They sell a decent looking Sachel at Party City, or any Halloween store. Its not bad at all IMO.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for any of the usual Halloween offerings... I'll continue to do so. Nothing so far though.

Rubies makes a decent looking 6 ft whip. Its plastic and wouldnt do anything, but if you need something to hang on your belt....

Rubies makes a decent looking 6 ft whip. Its plastic and wouldnt do anything, but if you need something to hang on your belt....

Pardon the ignorance, Rubies? What's that exactly? (maybe it's an American store that we don't have here)

I didnt post it for you to buy it there...;)

You have GOT to have SOME Halloween stores...

:lol I don't exactly live in an urban area--- The closest "Halloween/costume" store would be 2+ hours away... Buying on-line is my best option.:monkey1

I got most of mine for free! :D

indianajones2.jpg

I need a whip....

WOW! :horror How did you get all of that....for FREE? I'm really in shock. Was it from a contest or raffle? :confused:

Please DO TELL! You've got some great official Indy gear there Aerosmith. I'm jealous.

Thanks.

Oh yeah. I was going to go as Indy for Halloween too. I got a felt fedora from Blockbuster for $19.99, and I found a 12' leather bullwhip made by Hasbro at a F.Y.E. music store for $19.99. I used it this weekend, and it really does "crack". Very cool whip for only $20.00.

Last edited:
Back