• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ryan.miles.campbell - DO NOT SEND MONEY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered why he suddenly turned up and started to post alot in the Want To Buy section. Seemed like he was just here to get peoples money.
Thanks for the heads up Dave.

I thought he was a little odd...

GOOD CATCH MODS!!!!!

EDIT: you guys should update this name in the feedback thread too just in case...

did he really expect people to buy from him when he went around calling people work crappy. What a complete ^^^^. These scumbags need to get a life.

That is actually his username. He has been posting some negative crap for the last past couple days in the customs section.

oh ok.
I looked in the member list and didnt see it there so I thought he must be under another name ... thanks

I won't let you know who he is since Dave didn't drop his name but I will say that he was a notorious fellow and giving him money would make about as much sense as throwing it down the garbage disposal.

why would the name of a scammer be held back?
seems like need to know info for all ...

:eek:
Freaks Rule :rock :rock
x :peace

Shell rules! :bow :bow :bow

5158570_std.jpg

Probably Melvin..or the other guy who was stalking Les...Customfigs...

Back