Obama and McCain are both hilarious!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rugby1970

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know they have writers but McCain and Obama were both hilarious at the Alfred E Smith dinner tonight. They did a great job make fun of each other and themselves. If you are stressed about the election, this will make you smile and reminds us that were are all on the same team.

This made my day!

McCain

Obama

That was great! :lol :lol With all the negativity that we have been hearing lately, it is nice to see they both have a good a sense of humor. Thanks for sharing the links.

I know they have writers but McCain and Obama were both hilarious at the Alfred E Smith dinner tonight. They did a great job make fun of each other and themselves. If you are stressed about the election, this will make you smile and reminds us that were are all on the same team.

This made my day!

McCain

Obama

Yeah, I saw this too. VERY GOOD.

And even though I'm supporting McCain, I want to offer a completely unbiased opinion... sorry if that sound shyporitical or sarcastic or whatever. I think McCain's jokes were better. I wish he was this charismatic during the debates. With exception of last night's debate (the 3rd/final), McCain wasn't that good for the first two and Obama did seem better. But during this dinner toast/roast, McCain was funny as hell.

Meh.........

did you watch it? I wasn't even planning on watching it, but it happened to be on while I was getting my daily brainwashing by the right winger media on fox news and waiting for the newsletter. It was hilarious. Both Obama and McCain.

It was a little refreshing to see them laughing about it. Especially Hillary.

Yeah, I saw this too. VERY GOOD.

And even though I'm supporting McCain, I want to offer a completely unbiased opinion... sorry if that sound shyporitical or sarcastic or whatever. I think McCain's jokes were better. I wish he was this charismatic during the debates. With exception of last night's debate (the 3rd/final), McCain wasn't that good for the first two and Obama did seem better. But during this dinner toast/roast, McCain was funny as hell.

I'm supporting Barack "Steve" Obama but I agree that McCain's jokes were better. I've always liked McCain and he's always been funny on SNL and on talk shows and I do appreciate that he has stood up to his party at times... I disagree with him but I respect the man immensly. I have no idea why his postive aspects haven't come across in debates, etc.

Anyway, I really did enjoy seeing them all laugh at their own mistakes and public images... I don't know why but it felt so good and really took my mind off of a stressful day I had. These two guys are under immense pressure and if they could laugh at themselves any of us can...

Saw some of this on CNN earlier. I think Barack has been funnier (like on The Daily Show), but this was very light-hearted. McCain had some knee-slappers himself. I wish there were more of this McCain on the campaign.

"He's got a pet name for me too: George Bush."

Seriously, McCain looked way more comfortable here. He was so damn stiff and awkward during the debates.

Obama: "Contrary to the rumors that you've heard, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father, Jor-El, to save the planet Earth."

So that's who Barack Obama is! :rotfl:rotfl

Just got around to watching this all the way through - funny how the McCain full clip was from Fox News and the Obama full length one was from CNN.

At least they found something that they both can agree on - they both hate Bill Clinton.

Just got around to watching this all the way through - funny how the McCain full clip was from Fox News and the Obama full length one was from CNN.

At least they found something that they both can agree on - they both hate Bill Clinton.

I watched the entire toast on fox news when it aired, both candidates equal time.

ThatsRacist.gif

Back