New Medicom Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check this auction out:

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Medicom-To...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere else even though I did a search, but if there's already a thread devoted to it, mods please feel free to lock this thread.

The photo is obviously a scan from some catalogue. I've never seen this figure before. It's hard to tell exactly how good it is from this limited info, but it certainly looks good.

These are out now - studiosunny has them. Anyone got any in hand pics? Anyone actually interested in this figure?

It doesn't look as good as HT to me, but if the rubber on the suit is heavier I might be interested.

I still really dig the headsculpt, but we shall see how everything else turned out. The medi body is too thin for the BB suit, but it works perfectly for the DK suit.

I've been thinking about getting one of these since I can't find the Hot Toys OC Batman for a decent price, but I'm going to wait until I see in hand pics.

Here are some pics from toy-word, but still in the box:

20090123_b2c34ba01af1e6981e2bOxEQn8Acg33Z.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5256&extra=page=1&page=6

Why does the cowl part of the neck look like someone took scissors to it... square edges.... thats not even centered.

The suit almost has that Takara look. At least they got the belt right where the batarangs normally sit on the Hot Toys version.

I've been thinking about getting one of these since I can't find the Hot Toys OC Batman for a decent price, but I'm going to wait until I see in hand pics.

Has this suddenly skyrocketed in price? I haven't checked ebay for a while, and anyway, everything looks expensive to me at the moment because of the sterling collapse.

Back