Question about sideshow gift card with DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman6886

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can use both the $50 gift card that came with Iron Man AND the $25 card that comes with Crystal Skull from Best Buy? I know that Sideshow says that you can only use one card per account/ promotion, but what promotion do these cards fall under? I wish they could explain this better. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick responses! So what your saying is that once I use a gift card, I can never use a gift card (under that account) ever again? EVER?

Terms and conditions, Section 1:

Gift Card redemption:

* Gift Cards can only be redeemed online.
* You must be 18 years or older to redeem a Gift Card.
* Void where prohibited by law.
* Only one (1) Gift Card may be redeemed per user account/per promotion.
* Gift Cards are redeemable on select Sideshow in-stock / back-ordered merchandise only. For your convenience, a list of the select in-stock items available for purchase with your new Gift Card can be found at the right of this page. Gift Cards are not valid on product(s) in pre-order status at the time of order or on wait list reservations.
* Gift Cards cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons, Sideshow Rewards, promotions or other Gift Cards.
* All orders are reviewed by the Sideshow Collectibles Customer Service team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
* Gift codes must be reentered at check out in order to be applied to your order. Gift codes can not be applied after order is submitted.

Never mind.. you don't get what I am trying to say... or maybe I'm not making it clear.

You cannot use 2 gift cards on one order. That's what that means. Whether they're from the same promotion or different promotions. They cannot be combined. If you don't believe me, try it and cancel the order when it goes to entering your payment info. They'll say the same thing. You cannot combine a gift card with any other gift card or even rewards points. They don't allow it.

You cannot use 2 gift cards on one order. That's what that means. Whether they're from the same promotion or different promotions. They cannot be combined.

I know you can't combine them... but can you use them separetly. Like you can use a Spooktacualr GC and a SDCC GC?

I know you can't combine them... but can you use them separetly. Like you can use a Spooktacualr GC and a SDCC GC?

No. Let's assume I have the Iron Man $50 gc and the Indy $25 gc. I can't purchase the Thor PF and get a $75 discount. I can use the $50 Iron man gc on one order. Then place another order and use the $25 card. You just can't use two cards on one order.

No. Let's assume I have the Iron Man $50 gc and the Indy $25 gc. I can't purchase the Thor PF and get a $75 discount. I can use the $50 Iron man gc on one order. Then place another order and use the $25 card. You just can't use two cards on one order.

Bingo... thats what I was wondering about. I figured it was 2 different promotions so you could use both cards just not together. Wow, I babbled a lot in this tread... sorry about that... must be time for bed. :)

shut it. :lol your both saying the same thing. :rotfl

Back