SW PF ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
I know there has been a lot of speculation on the next figures, but I was just looking at a pic of the upcoming Attakus Tusken Raider and it hit me.

This is screaming for the PF treatment. I mean come-on SS could really kick butt with a PF Tusken Raider. :rock2

That's a great idea. It would go well with the Luke they already released too.

It's interesting that some of the best designs are generic characters as a Tusken Raider or Stormtrooper. But I definitely could see buying both of these. Although probably not more desired than many of the main characters.

If I could have any charactor it would have to be the Emperor (ROTJ) to go with Vader.

I am sure we will see a ROTJ Emperor in the future. I doubt anytime soon.

Now, I would think a stormtrooper would be released VERY soon. Maybe after Leia and the droids.

:joy

Sandperson would also rock.

If we are talking about generic characters my vote would have to go to Royal Guards with full red uniform underneath. Those things were the best when I was a kid and saw ROTJ for the first time. It was like they were so bad ass all they had to do was look at you to kill you. I would actually buy two of them.

Jesse

I want the Rancor keeper, with realistic polystone girth. :horror

Jawas! Give me Jawas! It would be the first PF (so far) that I would have to own Both the an exclusive and regular versions! And though I usually don't favor the idea, a sound clip on this one would be cool!

Of Course the rest of the Main Characters should come first but it might be a good idea to have a Designated Line of, perhaps, the Denizens of Tattoine: Tusken Raider (also a must have), The JAWAS, perhaps some Cantina figures: the band perhaps?

Lembas Eater said:
Jawas! Give me Jawas! It would be the first PF (so far) that I would have to own Both the an exclusive and regular versions! And though I usually don't favor the idea, a sound clip on this one would be cool!

Or even light up eyes to give them that "glowing" effect. I would expect though that if a Jawa ever does get the PF treatment it would definitely be done in pairs as a double piece.

I have to agree with the red royal guard. I would definately buy at least one.

mrichards2002 said:
DR,

Come on, you always buy Clone/Stormtroopers, Jawas and Royal Guards in pairs. LOL.

Mike
:ted

Could you imagine, barring the obvious cost obstacle, seeing 1/4 scale army of clones or stormtroopers :horror Freakin Sweeeeeeet!!!!

As far as the royal guards, I would like to see the classic red royal guard. But I would like to the blue guard as well, the one with the big plume on his helm, I believe they are senate guards or something like that.

Oxbeard I think you are right, the blue with the plumes are the senate guards. They arrive with Senator Palpatine on Naboo in the end of episode one.
Eventhough SS did the 1:1, I'd still like to see Maul done. Definately only have to buy one of him! :D

A 1/4 Senate Guard would be great! I'd prefer an EPIII version than EPI though. Tusken Raider would be sweet too! Oh, and I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but a 1/4 Aayla Secura would be nice as well. :D

I would buy a pair of the red guards as well.

Same with stormtroopers. ;)

Lembas Eater said:
perhaps some Cantina figures: the band perhaps?

A certain song is now filling my head, and will likely be doing so the remainder of today. :google

LOTRFan said:
I want the Rancor keeper, with realistic polystone girth. :horror

If your wanting Girth, how about the Dancing girl with 9 breasts from Jabba's palace. :naughty

Most likely the Rancor keepers girlfriend :D

Greedo said:
If your wanting Girth, how about the Dancing with 9 from Jabba's palace. :naughty

Most likely the Rancor keepers friend :D

I had to think for a minute on that one :mwaha !

I don't think that was biologically the design, but you are right girth indeed. :horror

Back