• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Lupin III / the 3rd Medicom Stylish Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilnoosh1

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for 12" 1/6 scale Lupin III figures from the Medicom Stylish Collection. I'm specifically looking for Lupin, Jigen & Goemon. If anyone can hook me up or help me out it would be nice.

I'm looking for 12" 1/6 scale Lupin III figures from the Medicom Stylish Collection. I'm specifically looking for Lupin, Jigen & Goemon. If anyone can hook me up or help me out it would be nice.

evilbay is probably the best bet at this point. They pop up very frequently and range from $45-$90 depending on the figure. Zenigata and fujiko seem be command the higher price.

which ones are you looking for? medi made quite a few different versions. TV series and Cagliostro are totally different.

yeah ive been checking out ebay, mostly the ones that pop up are from the tv series, But the only cagliostro version ive found is Lupin, which are the ones im looking for.

yeah ive been checking out ebay, mostly the ones that pop up are from the tv series, But the only cagliostro version ive found is Lupin, which are the ones im looking for.

cagliostro versions are very hard to come by, and when they do, they are expensive. I got outbid many times on Cagliostro Gigen and Goemon.

Good Luck.:eek:

thought i might bump my thread to the top.
managed to pick up cagliostro version of Lupin & Fujiko

still hunting for Cagliostro Jigen & Goemon

Back