Harvey Dent: Republican or Democrat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Political Party Do You Think Harvey Dent Belonged To?

• Republican

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Democrat

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Third Party/Other

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
After seeing all of the political ads around town today it made me remember the Viral Marketing "election" for Harvey Dent. Then I thought, was he a Republican or a Democrat? I thought I'd make this poll and see what everyone else thinks.

And since ballots are secret, the poll will be too, but feel free to comment and say why you thought he was part of which party.

Dent = Democrat

Two-Face = Republican

:D

Two-Face leaves things to "chance" -- market influences -- while Dent wants 'government' to intercede and correct social injustices and inequalities.

:lol

Dent is too bad ass and tough on crime to be a Democrat.

But he's also too fair and thinks too much about the little people to be a Republican.

THIRD PARTY/OTHER.

:p

He is just way to perfect to be either. harvey is the perfect hero for gotham. But imagine if we found out Obama had half his face burnt off and went on a killing spree, thatd be all over fox.

He is just way to perfect to be either. harvey is the perfect hero for gotham. But imagine if we found out Obama had half his face burnt off and went on a killing spree, thatd be all over fox.

Well if Billy Dee William had ever gotten the chance to play Two-face it might been quite similar :lol

haha true. but in Empire strikes back he negotiates with terrorists and sells Han out. We can't have someone for our DA that see's gotham as imperfect enough to pal around with terrorists.

haha true. but in Empire strikes back he negotiates with terrorists and sells Han out. We can't have someone for our DA that see's gotham as imperfect enough to pal around with terrorists.

The Empire is the established government. The Rebel Alliance are the "terrorists." :lol

Dent = Democrat

Two-Face = Republican

:D

Two-Face leaves things to "chance" -- market influences -- while Dent wants 'government' to intercede and correct social injustices and inequalities.

:lol

Excellent Assessment! So True. . .:rotfl

Back