REX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished this guy bar a few tweaks, 'real world' Captain Rex, I havent seen the clone wars animated movie so all ive had is some pics and the 3 3/4 figure to go on.Built for a forum member ,he consists of a heavily dremelled dragon body, a hollowed kotobukiya Bly statue for all the amor, scratch made pauldron,belt etc, has a leatherette body suit with quilting,interchangeable heads.The head was first of all a cody sculpt i made from a casted hasbro jango bonce, reworked the hair altered the eyes and eyebrows to nod towards the animated version,hand sewn ''skirt' weathered via multi layer paint, chalks,and a bit of airbrushing, rangefinders a modified hasbro jango one.Thats about it.Hope you like.
DSCF1655.jpg

DSCF1657.jpg

DSCF1671.jpg

DSCF1673.jpg

DSCF1674.jpg

Great job, he really translates nicely into the film armor scheme, makes me wish he'd been in ROTS.

That's pretty hardcore... nice work! Is he 1/6? I thought the Koto stuff was closer to 1/7?

the helmet, i forgot to add was a casted one from Bobamike, and seems ok scale wise, i measure up the koto armor to the base body and it fits ok, the naked guys just adjusting himself before he gets slaughtered in the name of a custom vader,....:naughty

Awesome work. No one does armored figures better than you. Great job of translating an animated character to the real world.

Will try and do some updates to the site this afternoon Glenn will add him and the other stuff

Ill stick him in the Star Wars Miscelleaneous section and create a "Clone Wars" section next to the "Expanded Universe" one

Amazing!
Hope it isn't a state secret, but how do you make the heads interchangeable???

Back