Wall Plaques ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keano

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What do you think :

Which are the best wall plaques ?

My list:

1. You shall not pass
2 . Escape off the road

I have them all and list them as:
Escape off the Road
Flight from Isengard
You Shall Not Pass
Meeting of Old Friends

I really like them all, but this is my personal preferance.

The only one i've seen for real is the You Shall Not Pass Plaque.
(- it does have the crappest packaging! :sick )

I prefer things in color, so i'd probably take it over Escape off the Road - though the faux bronze style really works for the scene being depicted.

I think the worst is meeting of old friends, which seems to have had the life drained from it. I also think the Budgie plaque could have benefited with color.

DEFINITELY Escape plaque everyone that comes to my home raves about it!! By far the best and then the Isengard plaque the other two I am not crazy about! The faux bronxe is what really makes these two plaques amazing, gives a really ancient "legend" feel to them! :joy

Escape plaque for me too. I love the bronze look, the detail, the pose, everything. It perfectly captures that scene, one of my favorite from both movie and book (even though it is an amalgamation of two scenes from the book).

I have 3 of the 4. (Missing the Escape)

My choice would be

1. You shall
2. Meeting
3. Isengard

Mithrandier said:
I have 3 of the 4. (Missing the Escape)

My choice would be

1. You shall
2. Meeting
3. Isengard

Escape is the best, and that's the reason I only got that one for now. I've seen the others at SDCC and pale in comparison to Escape.

I have them all and Escape off the Road
is the Best...

:dump

plaques

Have all four and Escape sculpted by Virginia Lee is the best by far.

Quoted by Radagaster: "Escape is the best, and that's the reason I only got that one for now. I've seen the others at SDCC and pale in comparison to Escape."

I have not had the chance to get Escape as of yet & I have not seen one in person. My opinion was based on the ones that I have.

Wall plaques

I like both the Escape and Flight from Isengard ones. They remind me a bit of the medallions, only bigger. Haven't got the other two. :angelsmil

Back