My Own Worst Enemy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone catch this last night?

I thought it was pretty entertaining. Going off the commercials, I thought the premise would wear out quickly but after watching it and seeing how the two personalities will interact, I think it should continue to be pretty decent.

Christian Slater is a good choice for Edward/Henry as he pulls off the subtle changes between his two personalities well. Also, Mädchen Amick (who is smokin' HOT!) as his wife is icing on the cake for me!

couldn't watch all of it at once, but i think this has got a few good seasons in it, just like "24" did. making monday night a can't miss tv nightnow with hereos, terminator, prison break etc.

very good IMO

Yea, as an intro show it did a good job setting things up, and Slater was a good choice. Plenty of violence as well, which is always a good thing.

They were very smart to start the show off with that James Bond style opening scene in the hotel room. I could easily see Daniel Craig in that same scene. That was a good hook.

I wanted to watch it but didn't want to get involved in another show on a weekly basis. I'll check it out on dvd if it makes it that far though. I've always like Slater.

Back