More Jokers from Hot Toys?What would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker do you prefer?

• Total voters

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Nasty rumour about TDK line beeing over made me post this thread:D

We got 2 allready,and i wouldnt mind seeing 2 more...which one would you rather see of the 2?

I am going to have to go with the Nurse Joker. For me I think it the most memorable of the two and really let us see the Joker's true potential for brinnging chaos and setting off the balance of Gotham.:D

I want both,but if we need to choose 1 i have to choose Police,since we have 3 sculpts allready with Paint,so this one would be a nice add to the Joker collection.

I'd like to see one without makeup as well. The exposed joints for the nurse Joker wouldn't look as nice. I do agree that the hospital scene was more memorable though.

Last edited:
out of the two I would choose police joker. Seems a more " different figure ".
I would probably end up ordering both though if it came about .

i think the police version if I had to choose, just because, as Rock83 said, there are already 3 painted heads.

Police version, you can make a nurse one yourself easy, get a proper nurse barbie and use head number 2. Kill barbie and put her hair on joker etc etc.

If I had to choose I'd pick police Joker. If they didn't make either it wouldn't bother me though.

Same here. Having 3 versions of the same character is overkill in my book. Sad thing is I'd still get it if they made it (either version) :monkey2
I'm weak.....

I would like to see Nurse joker, but I don't want to buy it.
I'm very happy with Bank Robber Joker :D

Same here. Having 3 versions of the same character is overkill in my book. Sad thing is I'd still get it if they made it (either version) :monkey2
I'm weak.....

I probably would too.:eek: It's hard to say no to Hot Toys. I think a non makeup Joker would be a nice compliment to the collection if anything.

I'd probably buy both but the only reason I might vote in this poll would be to make both seem equally popular to hot toys thereby improving their odds of being made. So whose doing worse in the poll?

Ideally if its one or the other then an extra headsculpt will come with it so as to broaden the range of facial expressions we have - a laughing Joker being the most obvious.

Back