What God Thinks of Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is probably named Johnny and got beat for taking a cookie before dinner and is going to make the world pay for it.

This guy is arrogant.:lecture

Misrepresenting God and turning people away from God is a worst sin then watching a movie.
GET REAL!
This type of guy is the worst type!

Can somebody move this to the Sandbox so we can have a real discussion without turning the SW section into a warzone?

Oh. Right. SW section. :duh

So far so good. I didn’t add to discuss religion. Just thought it was funny. Maybe it was asking for trouble.

Should of followed the golden rule.

THIS MAKE BLACKHOLE ANGRY!!!

BLACKHOLE SMASH!!!

On a lighter note, you don't see any Jedi in the Bible...

Hint hint...

On a lighter note, you don't see any Jedi in the Bible...

Hint hint...

Yes you are right there is no mention of jedi in the bible but similar values compared to The Jedi and some of the biblical figures, such as a higher power and stuff like that are found in the book. I respect some religious people because they seem content like the Jedi. :)

Yes you are right there is no mention of jedi in the bible but similar values compared to The Jedi and some of the biblical figures, such as a higher power and stuff like that are found in the book. I respect some religious people because they seem content like the Jedi. :)

Exactly...this guy seems to think that all Jedi are evil...

Maybe he's just jealous of the force...:monkey5

And I doubt that they would stand a chance against the Jedi...

EDIT: OH, and he just started saying how us collectors are misleaded and wasting our lives...

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion...even if it is wrong...:monkey3

It's people like that that give religious people a bad name. I'm not, but my girlfriends father is a methodist pastor and he's one of the most open minded guys I've ever met. Studies all religions and has his own belief structure. And LOVES STAR WARS, we went to see ROTS three times. He loved Yoda's advice to Anakin and how it's such a direct Buddhist belief system. There's nothing wrong with being religious and loving Star Wars and LOTR!

People fear what they don't understand. (oh he thinks he understands, but common sense fly's right over him)

God sounds like a hater... why do people think that their deities would give a crap about movies or other minor stuff in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back