Female Black Ninja by Crazy Owners

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ken just sent me a preview photo of their upcoming Female Black Ninja.

Item No.: COF-002
Item name : Female Ninja - Black version
Release Date : Mid of November 2008

Interesting. Not sure if I will get it, though.

And at some point one of these figs will have to include a pair of Sai. :lecture

Pretty sweet. I don't think a female ninja would be showing the cleavage though.

Mine does. Thighs too. :monkey3

picture.php

But she's really not much of one for tradition.

Nope, but kunoichi usually didn't.

You're right though. My goal was less to create a ninja than it was to create something hot with lots of sharp things.

Wow, that's one very pretty ninja, Devil. If I had a female ninja I would want one like that.

I'm not much into ancient Japanese culture, but I like this new Black Ninja. She would go well with my one, and only, Ronin.

Rabbit

Hmmm....I dig the weapon variation, but the figure doesn't make the grade. Exposed cleavage and fishnet body stocking?? Meh...pass.

And at some point one of these figs will have to include a pair of Sai. :lecture

Triad makes metal sai. Three different colors.

Wow, that's one very pretty ninja, Devil. If I had a female ninja I would want one like that.

Thanks rabbit. She has a Cy Girls 2.0 body so she can do some sick poses.

I like the tabi on this one better than the Triad ones though. It'll be a good source for weapons too.

"You were so busy looking at my breasts, you didn't see my kusari gama wrap around your neck!"

When reading the above make sure your lips do not match the movement of your mouth to achieve maximum cheese effect.

Back