Anyone else on a Twilight Zone Waiting List?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
I mean, is it really a waiting list? Or should it be a Twilight Zone Pipe Dream List? I guess I don't really understand the waiting lists at all for products that should be retired already? I mean, after the last one in the ediition shipped, then the 30 wait for the last return, shouldn't SS no whether they have more on hand or not?

Maybe it's a clever way to harvest marketing info? Email addresses, demand projections or something? :confused:

Wow, I sound so whiny. :crying

Maybe a couple of years from now they will find a box full of merchandise that was never sold or hidden from the outside world. I'd still sign up for the waiting list. even if it is like playing the lotto for those out of commision items.

Last edited:
Wait List

Yeah, every now and then items will show up/become available, and one just never knows! It can't hurt and it COULD help. I doubt Sideshow needs people to sign up for the wait list to "harvest" email addresses, they've already got that info from the newsletter and any accounts people have set up, but it could be to help with marketing demands/projections, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it gets us more figures! :banana

Anyone else on a Twilight Zone

The only waiting I am doing, is waiting for another Twilight Zone figure. Once in a while a dealer may find some old items they may wish to return to Sideshow, or they may be returning them because the business is closing down. Whatever, it doesn't hurt to try that one last chance of being able to aquire a sought after figure.

What exactly are you waiting for? Most Twilight Zone figures are pretty well readily available on ebay, for quite cheap prices, except for The Invader, which is probably the hardest to come by. I hardly see the 'Eye of the Beholder' twin pack either, but it is still available here in Australia. It depends on what you're after and how badly you want it.

I'm on the waiting list for "Eye of the Beholder" which seems to be long gone from my area. I've been watching ebay and it seems there is no shortage of Invader, but for inflated prices. I already have the remaining two figures (Gremlin, Kanamit) to round out the collection, but I feel like they are sort of the support pieces waiting for the headliner to come along. If you know what I mean. :D

https://www.figuremania.com.au/Pages/Sideshow/sideshowproducts12.htm

There's the link to the Australian site I mentioned earlier. It has been discounted to A$100 which is around US$75. So it's there if you want it. Oh, not sure how much shipping is, but you should get the set for around US$120. Don't hold me to that I have never shipped to America before. Anyway, all the best Polystoner.

Last edited:
Hey Creecher!

Yeah, I've bought items from that seller scoobygrl before. She's straight-up, but I didn't like the condition of that box.:( She seems to be selling a lot of Sideshow recently. Must be getting out.

Thanks for the heads up!:rock

Hey Migsta, I expect you to have something to say when a Twilight Zone thread appears, but but but. But I already said that. LMAO.

TZ Wait List

Hey hey HEY! Easy there! Oh, wait, you were just giving me the business, right? :duh Yeah, I like to help other people find their 1/6 "wish list" items whenever possible. And eBay is, of course, usually my first stop! :dance :survivor :wave

:mwaha We seem to have gone way off topic here.

I like our business here better. That being 'down under'. Ummm do I get the feeling that means something different in America? Just to bring this closer to a Sideshow vein of topic. That business being monkey business. Oops, did I do it again. Hey, I mean more Apes. What did you mean?

Twilight Zone Figures

Alright, back to topic, then, if we must... :rolleyes: :dance

I looked forever for the Eye of the Beholder set. Can't remember what I paid for it, but I did finally find someone on the 'net who had some sets (this has been a while ago, and I can't remember from whom I bought them), and I paid a bit over retail. My figs are still in their box, no room yet to display, but "Eye of the Beholder" was a seminal episode for me, one that I remember watching as a kid, back in the day when kids still thought "Wow" and "Gee whiz!" and everything was new and original on tv.

Polystoner, how goes your search for these?

What are the odds that SS has any of these sets stashed away somewhere? They seem to still have a few Nightmare at 40,000 Feet figures, at least I got a free one with an order from SS a couple of months ago. :D

I'm like you, I need them boxed because I have a toddler, so everything has to be put high up on the wall and somehow encased so that little hands can't lose all the pieces.

It seems like there are some on ebay every once in awhile, so I am going to bide my time until I find one for a pretty good price and condition. I would be happy with full retail since the demand seems to be high for this.

Since there are only 4 items to collect in this line, and once I get them the "thrill of the hunt" will be over, (I already have two) I'm in no great rush to get them right now or tommorow. Prolong the agony/anticipation, that's the best part of collecting isn't it?

Back