Happy to be a "Freak"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWetPony

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Greetings all. I've visited the site in the past and felt it was time to join in! Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing the passion that is our hobby. I'm into drawing art (traditional and digital) and work in the print and multimedia arenas of graphic design. More to come...:mona

shining-bear.jpg

Welcome. :D I hope you share some of your art with us. It's always interesting to see what other members are doing.

Welcome. :D I hope you share some of your art with us. It's always interesting to see what other members are doing.

I plan on sharing that too - and getting all your feedbacks. Is there a thread for posting artwork? Or do you just post a link in a particular thread of interest - i.e. I post 'Alien and Predator" related art in the "Collectible: Aliens & Robots" section? Thanks!

are wet ponys smelly :lol my dogs get kinda stinky when there wet :eek: ;) thats some awesome art work :rock:rock

welcome :wave

Back